New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best Place For Cheap O2 Sensors?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 02:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Best Place For Cheap O2 Sensors?

well my O2 sensors are on their way out. i have to go and delete the codes once a week to keep my SES light off. everytime its P0135 and P0155. i just installed LT's and had to run open headers for about a week without any of the emissions tuned out or the rest of the exhaust attached, my guess is thats what killed them. im figuring that i will relace them when i get my ls6 intake and the true tune so im looking to buy them now. whats the best place to get them for cheap?

i know i can get the bosch 13111 and not have to run an O2 extension but they are brand new and i can reach the clips easy. if i can get those for the same price i will but i dont want to spend more on them just to get rid of the O2 extensions
Old 08-17-2011, 03:45 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I've gotten crazy good prices off amazon with the P/N,
every so often somebody or other is blowing out overstock
or going out of business. But you have to get the keyword
right, there's no searching for application.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:58 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I used C5 rears with my LT headers because the harnesses are stupidly long so you won't need to splice. The heaters are supposed to be better as well. I bought them local, $60ea I believe.
Old 08-17-2011, 05:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Troy5061
I used C5 rears with my LT headers because the harnesses are stupidly long so you won't need to splice. The heaters are supposed to be better as well. I bought them local, $60ea I believe.
this might be a stupid question but arent you suppose to get the vette fronts not the rears?

ive been reading up on this, the front and rears are the same sensor? if someone just has part numbers just post them up. if i need to i will get the bosch 13111 but if i can find cheaper replacements and use the extensions i will

like this, is it the front or the rear? im getting confused on this simple little thing...
http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/web...___#fragment-2

Last edited by my bandit; 08-17-2011 at 07:43 PM.
Old 08-18-2011, 06:21 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by my bandit
this might be a stupid question but arent you suppose to get the vette fronts not the rears?

ive been reading up on this, the front and rears are the same sensor? if someone just has part numbers just post them up. if i need to i will get the bosch 13111 but if i can find cheaper replacements and use the extensions i will

like this, is it the front or the rear? im getting confused on this simple little thing...
http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/web...___#fragment-2
Nope, had to do the same when I got my headers. You need the C5 rears. The front have a different plug.
Old 08-18-2011, 06:51 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

rockauto
Old 08-18-2011, 07:25 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you got a friend at a local parts store that is willing to give you his price, that tends to be the best. BUT if you dont I have had success with Amazon (like said earlier), and Sam Taylor Buick Caddy in FL.

Got some rediculous prices on o2's and opti sparks in the past and its all AC Delco. Heck I even got a factory radiator less then local generic.