View Full Version : Corvette C5 INNER FENDER HELP

08-23-2011, 10:29 PM
Im fixing my crashed C5 Corvette but iv stumbled about a part i cannot find online or i do not know the exact name.

Its the inner fender that's GLUED to the FRAME.... It holds the headlight in place etc and it holds also the radiator fluid and winshield fluid etc..

You guys know what i mean whats this part called??? :mad:

08-24-2011, 11:17 PM
Bump any help ???

08-25-2011, 12:16 AM
Probably should post in a corvette forum.

08-25-2011, 01:31 PM
Damn thanks but nobody has an idea?????