Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

98 Trans Am

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 02:06 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 98 Trans Am

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $8500
Mileage: 98415
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AZ
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

98 Trans Am with a suncoast true ram air hood w/ suncoast airbox w/ K&N air filter, corsa catback exhaust, flat black blackbird stripes on hood with "LS1" on them, flat black overlay on the bird on the front tag, flat black PONTIAC in the filler piece, new boston speakers, new tint, new rack and pinion, new shocks & struts, new rear tires, WS6 springs, traction control button, CHROME C5 Z06 wheels 17X9.5/18X10.5 also have CHROME replica WS6 wheels 17x9.5 with SLP center caps to go with the car, black leather int with no rips tears etc. dash and doors have NO cracks! Sold as is and PRICE IS OBO!!!! not pressured to sell the car but would like it gone but im not gonna give it away either. make me some offers guys!! car is an auto.

txt is the fastest way to get ahold of me. 520-730-9201
live in tucson AZ, car has been in AZ its whole life except for 6mo so no rust or anything. We can talk about delivery options etc once i have a serious buyer and depending on where your located and the price i get for the car.
Attached Thumbnails 98 Trans Am-photo19.jpg   98 Trans Am-getattachment12.jpg   98 Trans Am-photo18.jpg   98 Trans Am-getattachment14.jpg   98 Trans Am-getattachment4.jpg  

Last edited by 243hunter; 08-25-2011 at 02:10 PM. Reason: update
Old 09-02-2011, 03:05 AM
Staging Lane

so it comes with both sets of rims what if the buyer just wants one how much will price go down
Old 09-27-2011, 02:32 AM
On The Tree

Default gone

traded the car already. and it wouldnt of mattered really...both sets were going with the car no matter what. anyways...i already traded the car off with the z06 rims on it. so i still have the chrome ws6 rims for sale. let me know. i have pics up now on the listing.