Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

TRADE 06 SUPER CLEAN CADDY DTS FOR nice street car... Whatcha got??

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 03:10 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default TRADE 06 SUPER CLEAN CADDY DTS FOR nice street car... Whatcha got??

Year: 2006
Make: Cadillac
Model: DTS
Price: $16000
Mileage: 90000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WI
Color: Black
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Well this has been my personal daily driver for 4 years and im bored with it so id like to trade it for a nice street car!! Its an 06 Caddy DTS loaded with EVERY option... It has 94k on it runs great been well taken care of ALWAYS fixed with GM parts by the caddy dealer, it has the platinum 100k mile warranty ZERO dollar deductible bought it with the warranty, its a GM certified car... I just put brand new tires on it, new brakes all the way around, car gets Mobil 1 Fully synthetic oil... I put 11 inch TV's in the headrests installed a seperate DVD player in the glove box for the rear TV's also I wanted to have a TV up front but didnt want a gaudy double din that didnt look factory so I sent my stock nav radio out to a company in new york and for $700 they converted my nav radio into a TV.. I got around 2k in the TV system... This car rides SOOOOO good but like I said im bored with it I put a couple diff sets of 22s on it put 24's on it and now back to stock.. The windows are tinted 5% over 20% so there super dark you cant see in them at all during the day!!!! If the new buyer doesnt want them so dark Ill remove the tint.. The car is in excellent shape and needs NOTHING, ive owned nothing but caddy's since I been driving and this car by far rides the best and has every option possible heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel, front rear side air bags, nav, moon roof, power everything, parking sensors front and rear I mean you name it its got it... Trade in value is 13k and private party value is 16.5k so with the new tires, brakes all the way around, plus the 2 grand I got in the TV's Id like 16k if your trading me it better be worth 16-18k in trade value... any questions call or text me at 224-636-2878 Id really like to trade for a nice street car... F body, something on boost or lmk what ya got all I can say is yes or no!!!

Old 08-30-2011, 03:21 AM
Teching In

PIC of it on 22's

PIC of it on 24's

Old 09-02-2011, 08:09 AM
Teching In

Received a deposit should be gone today.....
Old 09-02-2011, 10:48 PM
Teching In

Sold...
Old 09-02-2011, 10:51 PM
Teching In

want to buy a really fast street car

Quick Reply: TRADE 06 SUPER CLEAN CADDY DTS FOR nice street car... Whatcha got??