Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2003 Torch Red Z06 14,800 miles

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 01:15 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Torch Red Z06 14,800 miles

Year: 2003
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $30000
Mileage: 14800
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hey guys, I have decided to sell my 2003 Z06. My father and I want to build a race car and this car doesnt really get driven much. I hate to see it go but we need the shop space and it will make the budget for the race car a little easier.

The car is a 2003 50th anniversary Torch Red / Mod Red interior Z06. It has 14,800 original miles. It has every option such as the memory seats etc. It has NEVER seen rain or harsh weather and is in absolute showroom condition. The car is truely flawless. It has a clear bra over the front bumper and up half of the hood, over the side view mirrors, a big section behind each wheel, and a very small section on the trunk to allow the trunk to be shut without leaving a fingerpring needless to say, there is no rock or paint chips in the car and the clear bra sure does protect from that.

This thing gets treated like a king. It is garage kept and gets a bath every saturday morning considering thats the only day i really drive the car. Other than that it sits in the garage with a trickle charger on it. Words cant describe how clean this car is. It still smells new on the inside and thats no joke.

I have done a few mods to the car which consist of...LG Super Pro Long tube headers, Catless X pipe, B&B bullets, Halltech Venom II cold air intake, window tint, Z06 battery cover with Optima Red top, lowered 2", clear bra, Lloyds floor mats, C6 Z06 shift **** with a Hurst short throw shifter, DDM tuning 55w 6000k Hid kit. The car was tuned by Forrest at DynoSpeed and made 402rwhp.

I have every single stock part for the car so it could easily be returned to stock. I also have all original douments and reciepts for mods. I have the original window sticker in a frame and I also have the Z06 ink pen, tire gauge and note pad that came with the car when it was purchased new.

These are the only pics I have on my computer. I will take more this weekend. I also but new brake pads on the car only because the factory ones produce alot of brake dust and it was getting the wheels dirty so I replaced the pads with the GM ceramic pads from GM parts direct. It also still has the original tires on the car.

I think thats about all....please feel free to contact me about the car. I am located in Millington TN. Just north of memphis. (901-674-5917)

$30,000 firm

FOR PICS PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW.....I AM NOT ON THIS FORUM VERY OFTEN SO UPDATES AND NEW PICS WILL BE UPLOADED TO THE CORVETTE FORUM. SEE LINK BELOW......

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-c...800-miles.html