Notices

Looking for LS1/auto trans complete

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 08:10 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for LS1/auto trans complete

wheres everyone buying a complete motor/trans from? the salvage yards around here are on crack! , and not to mention "not very trustworthy"

thought i'd see if any of ya"all have anything on here:

i'm looking for a Ls1/auto trans complete with everything needed, the lower the miles the better, to transplant into a 70 Nova

i'm in no hurry, and thought i'd start the hunt ahead of time

located in Elkins West Virginia

davewilfong@hotmail.com thanks
Old 08-31-2011, 10:55 AM
On The Tree

If you interested in a Cast Iron 6.0L Lq4 Motor, i've got one complete with all accessories, wiring harness and computer. PM me if interested.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:56 AM
Staging Lane

Parting pout my 2000 Trans Am, PM me if interested.

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette
Location (State): IL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Parting Out a Pewter 2000 Trans Am, Mostly Stock LS1/4L60E car, 119K miles on it, Believe it or not, a Very Clean Car. I can take a video of it running and driving if anyone is interested.

Entire Ebony Interior-is available, Seats are in great condition, Drivers seat has normal wear, Possibly going to have a local upholstery shop repair it before sale so it matches the condition of the other seats. Door panels have normal cracks but mint otherwise-someone on tech is supposedly repairing them? Passenger sun visor is already gone and drivers is in good shape, but flap is weak, stays in place but weak, can post pic, Carpet is in Great shape, Console is as well, shifter is in good condition, Dash pad is MINT! as well as upper dash piece, have all vents in great condition as well as Cluster and all switches. Monsoon head unit is Mint and works perfectly, speakers sound great, not blown. T Top headliner in good shape.T Top headliner is SOLD

Chrome 16" wheels-are in good condition with practically new Tires on them.

Drive train-I am currently unsure if I want to part out the drive train as I recently acquired an 95 Z roller that I want to do a LS1 front end conversion on and might throw this drive train in to complete, otherwise if this drive train sells I'll do a 5.3 with a small turbo. Make me an Offer, $2300 for the entire drop out including trans computer wiring harness all accessories and anything else for a running engine and I'll be looking for a 5.3 to use instead

Suspension appears to be all stock, let me know if you want anything.

Body/Doors-entire front clip was a wash except for the passenger headlight which is in perfect shape and works just as well, have drivers side headlight motor and arm in good functioning condition, have all hood hardware and struts with brackets in mint condition, drivers and passenger doors are in good condition, great condition passenger tail light available, Rear hatch is wiped out, glass is mint with nice tint job, Rear Spoiler is in Great Condition, Passenger side Quarter panel is in good shape, a few dents but nothing to worry about if your hanging a quarter, will cut off at buyers instructions. I will also cut the roof off at buyers instruction for a T-Top conversion, let me Know.

Either post in thread or PM me for specific requests, I can email or text pics quickly, or I can post more pictures in the thread. I have never parted out a car before, but have sold many parts on tech with a good iTrader rating.

Call or text me at 1-815-277-6846 for fastest response. Car is located in New Lenox Illinois, 60432 if you want to figure out shipping costs or come by to pick anything up. I am Open to some trades, let me know what you have, will be looking for a 98-02 LS1 front end sheet metal for a Camaro.I f you don't see something here you need, ASK! I have many other parts I'm selling in another Shop Spring Cleaning 2 Thread.

Chris

Old 08-31-2011, 11:03 AM
Staging Lane

Hey Big ARMZZ! I'm the guy that has your old black 86 truck. Give me a call and i'll try to see if I can round you up something. 865.603.0733
Old 08-31-2011, 08:27 PM
TECH Resident

sent you a pm on the setup i have