Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Finally registered

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 04:31 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally registered

Hi, had a 98 z28 since 2005, and have visited this forum a few times in the past, but lately I been on it alot.

I use to also have a kawasaki 636 which I spent way too much money on, to include mods like BST carbon fiber wheels, and thus neglected my camaro. Well the bike was stolen. So rather than getting another bike I think my car is overdue for some love. Had a few broken things that I had to fix up and still needs some more maintenance. I had a broken door, hung low due to crack near hinge. Got a door from a junkyard off a v6, so now my mirrors dont match lol. Just ordered a new lower air deflector, since it was cracked. Had a missing boot/boot holder thingy for my shifter. Got a boot from the junkyard and made a new boot holder thingy (that plastic piece that holds the boot) out of a wire hanger (works awesome!). Still gotta fix the cruise control, foglights, I think I have a bad front left sealed wheel bearing, and the A/C is busted.

Anyway this is what I have purchased so far in terms of performance:
SLP Short-throw shift kit
TSP 1-7/8" longtube headers
TSP Offroad Y-pipe
Electric Cutout
SSRA Intake
Fast Toys 104mm Lid
HPTuners

Planned Mods:
100mm MAF (deciding on ligen or TSP)
Fast 102 (LSXR) Intake Mani
8.8 Ford rear-end conversion (friend with a shop is researching this)
Head/Cam Package (need more research)
383 Stroker Kit (need more research)

Well I guess thats about as detailed an intro I can think of. Oh, name is Gabe btw.. lol.

Last edited by Grim Crow; 09-01-2011 at 05:00 PM.