Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

obd2 black box

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 03:10 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default obd2 black box

Does any one know where to find a black box for obd2? Basically my problem is ever since i have installed a Texas speed head and cam package the cam is a torquer 2, At times the car will not idle on initial start up once in awhile it will die or run with much hesitation the computer after a couple min will figure out where it wants to be and cart will run fine. My tuner just cant seem to fig out the problem. My thoughts are if i have a black box hooked up recording whats going on during this he might be able to fix it.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:16 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by surfsideracing808
Does any one know where to find a black box for obd2? Basically my problem is ever since i have installed a Texas speed head and cam package the cam is a torquer 2, At times the car will not idle on initial start up once in awhile it will die or run with much hesitation the computer after a couple min will figure out where it wants to be and cart will run fine. My tuner just cant seem to fig out the problem. My thoughts are if i have a black box hooked up recording whats going on during this he might be able to fix it.
Sounds like you need a new tuner. HP Tuners / EFI Live can scan and record. What tuning software are they using?