beware of member LS1Redline

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 10:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default beware of member LS1Redline

i just wanted to let everyone know about this member, i recently bought a 95 camaro with the ls swap from him, and in his add he listed that the car had a new motor trans had been rebuilt with less than 2k miles,and that it had 42lb injectors and walbro fuel pump all this crap. he assured me that he was a stand up member and that he stands behind his stuff. Well guess what it was all a lie, motor has a hell of a lot more miles than 1500 and not to mention the block was cracked and repaired with JB weld, than i noticed the trans was acting up after about 500 miles of street driving so i took it to my mechanic and what do ya know trans hasn't been touched in a long time, then the fuel pump was low on pressure and giving me problems after the motor install what do you know another lie, stock fuel pump without the hotwire kit. So 3k later and the car has been completely rebuilt and runs great now. I just wanted to let everyone know about this member and hope he doesn't get away with this again.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:53 AM
FormerVendor

Wow the Green LT1 camaro with a LS1 swap? Ive dealt with him several times and never had an issue. Maybe he will chime in. Sorry about your luck
Old 09-06-2011, 07:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Sorry to hear about that.
Hopefully he will chime in and give his side of the story as well...
Old 09-06-2011, 09:02 AM
Teching In

I hope he will but, last time I talked to him about the block issue he told me that he had no idea what had happened and that is must have happened at the tranny shop, I understand there are shady people out there and things do happen but why lie to me about the motor being rebuilt ? He told me it had 1500 miles on it ? I hope he does chime in, I've been trying to contact him for weeks and no reply.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:59 AM
Staging Lane

that sucks , i hate shady people
Old 09-06-2011, 11:03 AM
TECH Junkie

stop buying other people's projects
Old 09-06-2011, 11:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Redline needs a steel toe up his ***.. what an a-hole!!
Suxs man
Old 09-06-2011, 01:26 PM
Teching In

what goes around comes around, at least not i know the car will be done the right way now
Old 09-06-2011, 02:42 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by bloo4.6
i just wanted to let everyone know about this member, i recently bought a 95 camaro with the ls swap from him, and in his add he listed that the car had a new motor trans had been rebuilt with less than 2k miles,and that it had 42lb injectors and walbro fuel pump all this crap. he assured me that he was a stand up member and that he stands behind his stuff. Well guess what it was all a lie, motor has a hell of a lot more miles than 1500 and not to mention the block was cracked and repaired with JB weld, than i noticed the trans was acting up after about 500 miles of street driving so i took it to my mechanic and what do ya know trans hasn't been touched in a long time, then the fuel pump was low on pressure and giving me problems after the motor install what do you know another lie, stock fuel pump without the hotwire kit. So 3k later and the car has been completely rebuilt and runs great now. I just wanted to let everyone know about this member and hope he doesn't get away with this again.
Let me tell you one thing I will not tolerate and that is some person telling completely blatent LIES about me. Listen here buddy I have numerous numerous friends on this website that will vouch for me and tell you my character and that it is BY FAR not that of a man that screws anyone over. If anything I am too nice which can even apply in this case as to the price you got my vehicle for.

1. Lets see lets start with the cracked block. If what you say is true I 100% had no idea of it especially referring to something being JB welded. I dont rig my stuff never have and never ever will.

2. As for your transmission comment to there not having any work done to it recently, Id like for you to explain how I lost 3 and 4th at that was witnessed by many at Redline raceway yet the car miraculously now runs and drives just fine and in addition I can provide a receipt at which I had the converter rebuilt to remove any residue from the tranny failure.

3. 32lb injectors, Fuel pump, AND Hotwire kit all being bullshit.....Well they were all installled by My Tuner Sam88gt who is also a good friend of mine and a well known member on this forum so unless he stole them all while I left my car with him you are now you are calling him a liar if you continue with this blasphemy.

You know I am really sorry if for some reason you had bad luck with this car. But in no way shape or form do you buy a used vehicle, which in addition is a hybrid LT1/LS1 also on the verge of a full drag car and then go blast someones name cause it wasnt as you assumed it to be (that being a showroom perfect vehicle) I told you from the start that I would work with you via the guy that did transmission but when I saw you start bashing my name in other threads that went straight out the door.

Oh and another thing anybody that has owns a vehicle like this that has to have their "mechanic" look at it looses all credibility. It then becomes a he said she said this is what I saw kind of interpretation and that just doesnt work!

Glad to hear you got the car up to your standards but in the same respect hope it doesnt all go to **** cause you tried to blast me on Tech.

Thats all
Old 09-06-2011, 03:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like the OP "mechanic" went shopping on his car .... wanted to make some extra money sounds like you need to go back to him and talk.

Sam "Sam88gta1" does awesome work and he's not going to waste his time and take some cheap *** part off a customers car ... it's just not going to happen. He's been doing this way to long to **** up his rep over a $200 .
Old 09-06-2011, 04:29 PM
On The Tree

This is why you buy a used stock car!!!
Old 09-06-2011, 05:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by bloo4.6

i have viewed your profile and done some reading
i would like to know what the hell is going on,bloo4.6 seems to be legit.

Last edited by mred; 09-07-2011 at 07:10 AM.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Teching In

Oh wow someone bashes you on ls1tech and all of the sudden you wanna talk, If all this you say is true why did i personally pulled a STOCK LT1 fuel pump out of the tank. The trans has no 3rd or 4th and i haven't even got to put 500 miles on it. I talked to sam and he said he did the hot wire kit. Not to mention you had the car for how long ??? 2 years and you never registered it so when i went to get tags i had to pay the 1200.00 in penalties. Oh and what happened to the "ported heads" you said it had ?? Or the motor that only had 1500 miles ????? I do think you knew more than your leading on, but i will never know.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Teching In

i never once said anything about sam88gt, but ls1redline i did so get your **** strait
Old 09-06-2011, 05:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Talking

Old 09-07-2011, 12:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ls1redline
Let me tell you one thing I will not tolerate and that is some person telling completely blatent LIES about me. Listen here buddy I have numerous numerous friends on this website that will vouch for me and tell you my character and that it is BY FAR not that of a man that screws anyone over. If anything I am too nice which can even apply in this case as to the price you got my vehicle for.

1. Lets see lets start with the cracked block. If what you say is true I 100% had no idea of it especially referring to something being JB welded. I dont rig my stuff never have and never ever will.

2. As for your transmission comment to there not having any work done to it recently, Id like for you to explain how I lost 3 and 4th at that was witnessed by many at Redline raceway yet the car miraculously now runs and drives just fine and in addition I can provide a receipt at which I had the converter rebuilt to remove any residue from the tranny failure.

3. 32lb injectors, Fuel pump, AND Hotwire kit all being bullshit.....Well they were all installled by My Tuner Sam88gt who is also a good friend of mine and a well known member on this forum so unless he stole them all while I left my car with him you are now you are calling him a liar if you continue with this blasphemy.

You know I am really sorry if for some reason you had bad luck with this car. But in no way shape or form do you buy a used vehicle, which in addition is a hybrid LT1/LS1 also on the verge of a full drag car and then go blast someones name cause it wasnt as you assumed it to be (that being a showroom perfect vehicle) I told you from the start that I would work with you via the guy that did transmission but when I saw you start bashing my name in other threads that went straight out the door.

Oh and another thing anybody that has owns a vehicle like this that has to have their "mechanic" look at it looses all credibility. It then becomes a he said she said this is what I saw kind of interpretation and that just doesnt work!

Glad to hear you got the car up to your standards but in the same respect hope it doesnt all go to **** cause you tried to blast me on Tech.

Thats all

I was gonna vouch for you, 'til i read #3. jk I got your back
Old 09-07-2011, 03:30 AM
Teching In

OP Post pics of stock pump and other stock parts to back up what ur saying so ppl will believe u IF its true
Old 09-07-2011, 07:05 AM
Teching In

will post pictures when i get home today
Old 09-07-2011, 07:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by posz28
This is why you buy a used stock car!!!
Don't let that fool you. You can get screwed on that deal just as easily. I bought a lot of parts from guys who demodded before selling their car. You never know if the car had a 150 shot and got raced every weekend.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Last edited by AGRV8D; 09-07-2011 at 08:06 AM.

Quick Reply: beware of member LS1Redline