Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Trans am Convertible

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 06:08 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 2000 Trans am Convertible

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $4800
Mileage: 180000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I am selling my 2000 Trans am convertible because I just got married and I'm looking to buy a house soon. I want someone who will restore it like I was wanting to do. I was recently backed into by a hitch and it put a deep scratch into my bumper, messed up the hood , and destroyed the passenger side headlight assembly. I just found a new headlight assembly and I haven't been able to fix the rest of that. I put 373's gears in it and after 10k on it, the rear end makes a loud pop coming out of first gear, the dash is cracked, the trunk lid has cracked fiberglass, the passenger side quarter panel has ripple marks in it and that's all the defects I can think of. Now to the good parts............. The tranny and motor were rebuilt 45k miles ago, the convertible top is brand new, brand new ignition and keys,has Ws6 wheels, hedman headers, a new air intake lid, true duel 3" exhaust ending in two cherry bomb glass packs and I also have a predator II Diablo sport programmer on it as well. I can send pictures to anyone who is interested or videos as needed. You can email me at leftback12@yahoo.com or text me at 405-535-8839 for information. I am willing to work with you on a fit price for us both.