Benefit for a members little brother!!!

Old 09-09-2011, 02:00 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Benefit for a members little brother!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ok, so to help with medical/funeral bills for Casey and her family, I have arranged a benefit. It will be at Maribelle's on the corner of Nasa Rd 1 and Repsdorph, on Saturday, September 17th. For those that do not know, Casey's brother was shot and critically wounded, he was stabilized for a while but passed away late last month... We will be selling bbq plates, there are already volunteers set up to contribute to that, and also be having an auction. Maribelle's management said that they will most likely contribute some gift certificates, and we will be working with other local businesses to get contributions from them as well. There will be live music throughout the day, the start time is tentatively set at 1pm, and the bar is open until 2, so anywhere in that time frame we ask that you come out, buy a plate of bbq that will be provided by htownracing.com members, have a good time, and contribute to a good cause. I will update this post as soon as entertainment, timeframe, and auction details are worked out.

Also, if anyone has anything they would like to contribute to the auction, you are more than welcome to do so. From past experience I can say that the highest grossing items will be liquor baskets, so if you want to contribute a basket, or a single bottle to go in a basket, please contact me through PM here or via text, 281-794-0759.

Thanks,
David
Old 09-13-2011, 04:18 PM
12 Second Club

ttt...
Old 09-16-2011, 04:21 PM
12 Second Club

TTT, anybody on tech should come out and show some support for a fellow gearhead's family!

Search this Thread