Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Newbie to Forum

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 01:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie to Forum

Hi all, My name is Darrell. I don not currently own any LS1 car, but I have strong plans of getting back in to the LS1 world.

I currently own a 98 Mitsu Eclipse, GST. It has a 4G63 turbo engine, Mods include, a Mitsu EVOIII big 16G turbo charger, FMIC, 550cc injectors, walbro 190lph fuel pump, SAFCII, 3" exhaust turbo back, AEM wideband, GLowshift boost guage, Greddy Profec BII electronic boost controler.

I used to own a 92 camaro, and a 2000 formula completely stock engine with a full 3" exhaust, and some 18" rims was pretty nice I miss it very much. Reason for the User ID is cause my dad has a 68z that I drive more than he does haha.

I am Deploying next month and when I get back I plan on getting another car, have been debating on either a IIIGen Camaro or Firebird, for a fun time car, or a Mitsu Lancer Evolution as a Daily Driver.

So I will be Lurking the Forum Reading and trying to help make my decision. Hope you are all cool with that.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:57 AM
11 Second Club

welcome to Tech!!! spend time on here and you'll buy a fbody before you get back!!!
Old 09-14-2011, 05:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by YURVIEW
welcome to Tech!!! spend time on here and you'll buy a fbody before you get back!!!
I hear that! I have ben lurking for a few days, reading some of the stuff others have posted.
I used to own a 2000 formula, as well as, a 92 25th anniversary camaro, 90 camaro, 88 camaro, and an 80 camaro.
I have been contemplating another Fbody, I am thinking a 00-02 trans am ws6. or 00-002 ss camaro, is pretty much where I am at. I will though, need to buy a DD if I am going to get another Fbody since I will not want to dd one of these cars, I have a deep respect for keeping low miles and good condition my formula that I owned for 2 years before it was t boned. it had 36000 miles on it back in 05, not to bad.