Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

How affordale is a Gforce 9" kit

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 08:48 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How affordale is a Gforce 9" kit

More affordable then you might think.
I had an interesting discussion today with a customer and I thought I would share what we talked about.

This customer wants one of our 9" kits but doesnt really want to spend close to $5K with all the bells and whistles that most people think you have to get with these rears.
So we talked about his needs and what we came up with was a very affordable 9" kit.
Since we manufacture our 9" kits in house we are able to keep the costs down and can also do one off custom builds at any time.

Our base 9" kit is $3600. and comes with:
  • Fabricated and tig welded 9" housing
  • 300m inner axle stubs (your choice of 31 or 35 spline)
  • All hardware and brackets to bolt into the GTO
  • 1000+ Level 2 300m anti wheel hop axles
  • 3.5" Aluminum driveshaft

http://www.shop.gforce1320.com/produ...3&categoryId=3

So your at $3600. but you still need a pumpkin. If you look around on fleabay and the other popular places to find car parts, you can pick up a good used 9" pumpkin with a good posi and lots of gear choices for between $250. to $400.
That puts you right at about $4,000. for a complete bolt in 9" kit. If your only making up to 700hp or so then we can supply the kit with our Level 1 axles that have been as fast as 9.20's.
This will shave another $200. off the kit price putting it at $3800. and who know's what kind of deal you can strike up with our sales guys on the phone to save even more $.

So after reading all this, a 9" gets pretty affordable compared to whats on the market.

Old 10-05-2011, 02:31 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So if we decide to supply our own pumpkin this could be a good option or am I lost on what I should be looking for and what else I would need. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MSR-3250ALU/

Quick Reply: How affordale is a Gforce 9" kit