Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Head work

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2011, 06:04 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Head work

I'm looking for shops in SoCal that can do head work to a set of 243's I have. It looks like one may have been dropped. There is slight damage to one corner. I am just trying to find some more options. Right now I know of WCCH, but other than that I'm not sure of anyone else local to San Diego.
Old 09-18-2011, 01:38 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by EOD_JOE
I'm looking for shops in SoCal that can do head work to a set of 243's I have. It looks like one may have been dropped. There is slight damage to one corner. I am just trying to find some more options. Right now I know of WCCH, but other than that I'm not sure of anyone else local to San Diego.
they are the only place that has the kind of experience with LS heads needed to produce a consistant/powerful setup..... he has been porting these heads since day one, not to mention countless other motor platforms... i send all my heads to him...

if you need the head just repaired, talk to Keith @ rancho performance machine in Temecula
Old 09-23-2011, 08:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I needed repair work done on one of my heads and called WCCH, their told me to call Martin Davidsons Automotive Machine shop in Reseda. I took my head there and they did a great job repairing it. The phone number is 818-705-2441

Before

After

Quick Reply: Head work