Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New from S.E Pa with LT1 Z

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2011, 10:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New from S.E Pa with LT1 Z

Guys i want to say great site with lots of good info. My name is Calvin and im from S.E Pa near the De.,Md line. I've been into cars since i can remember and had many Mustangs[im gonna catch hell for that] and a few Turbocoupes. I've ben into Z28's for years just never had the heart to buy one as a few friends would rag me for life lol. Well i found a deal i couldnt pass up. So heres what i have its a 95 Z28 with auto trans..
BBK headers-Y-pipe with 3" high flow cat-3" cat back flowmaster[ALL NEW]
Crane box
Crane RR's
Gears [not sure if true or not, havent had time to pull rear cover. last owner said it did]

** I bought this car last week with bad bearings. It appears the last owner never watched his guages and didnt realize that the oil pressure wasnt right. At idle theres no oil pressure[at all] and when the throttle is hit it will move up to 80psi. Im tearing the motor apart this week to check it all out. This way i have the truth as to what is going on inside the motor. Not bad for $1600
Attached Thumbnails New from S.E Pa with LT1 Z-random-pics-2011-007.jpg   New from S.E Pa with LT1 Z-random-pics-2011-008.jpg   New from S.E Pa with LT1 Z-random-pics-2011-009.jpg