Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New in Grand Rapids

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2011, 09:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New in Grand Rapids

Like the title says im a new on here, my name is Kevin and just moved to Grand Rapids, MI. Currently I DD a 08 Cobalt...... which I bought as my daily driver after I sold my built 86 Fox Body. I know thats a dirty word on this forum. I grew up in an all GM family with multiple 3rd gens, 78 TA and a 71 Chevelle etc. So I had to be a rebel and buy a mustang lol. I recently just graduated from college and now have money burning a hole in my pocket waiting for next spring. Which brings me to why I am on this forum, after much debate on whether I wanted another mustang or not ala a 03-04 cobra. I decided today after a new Nickey Camaro blew past me racing a G8 that I want a Camaro/TA this time around. Idealy I want an 00-02 SS M6. My goal is to drive it for a summer and then come a long Michigan winter build a bad *** street engine to put in that spring. Ive got the car/modification fund building now I just need the research and help to set my goals. Look forward to lots of reading and help from you guys out there, I'm coming back to the darkside haha.
Old 09-17-2011, 09:21 PM
12 Second Club

Welcome to the board... Good luck on your search for an SS.
Old 09-18-2011, 01:57 AM
Teching In

Welcome to the site
Old 09-18-2011, 01:57 AM
Teching In

And good luck on the hunt