Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OPINIOnS

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 06:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OPINIOnS

K bought a brand nu level 2 peforma built had it installed with my multi disc circle d convertor car shifted find normal but when you put it 3 and nail it shift firm from 1st to second but hit da rev limiter from 2 to 3 ... K tuner showed me where da computer gave da command just didnt make da shift. Sent it back to performa built they said they didnt see nothing wrong with it but they sent me a brand new unit... Didn't understand dat if nothing was wrong with da old unit any hew got da unit installed and it's doin da same ****.... Kinda fed up with everything now haven't had this tranny 3 mnths and really don't want to take it out ... But in over drive da car shifts find but I Dont race in overdrive cuz 3 feels much stronger any suggestions please!!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 07:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What da hell you had wanted to talk about?

Not your guy, but damn a little more info and better communication skills would be helpful.

10-4 good buddy
Old 10-18-2011, 01:33 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 78 Likes on 56 Posts

The trans has two options shift or slip we found nothing wrong with your other trans at all it had never slipped. However what we generally do if someone has a problem and we find nothing wrong is send them another unit to be on the safe side to eliminate all possibilites. Note however no matter what it will take longer to complete a shift in D than in OD by design as your turning on and additiona clutch set. So that has to be taken into account. As for "feeling stronger" if you mean you can let off the throttle and re apply and the car jumps harder its not actually stronger its jut an illusion caused by the overun clutch but doing that in D could in fact eventually break the hub on the input sprag.

Call 888-744-6542