Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 Heads Cam Z06 Yellow 65k miles

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 11:52 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Heads Cam Z06 Yellow 65k miles

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $20000
Mileage: 65000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Color: Yellow
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

For sale is a 2001 Z06 Corvette with interior and exterior mods. It's Millenium Yellow and has roughly 65k miles.

Car has heads, cam, full exhaust, spec 2 clutch, LS6 intake, long tubes, x-pipe, and is tuned.The motor work was done by Texas Speed Performance out of, obviously, Texas. Therefore, the cam, heads, headers, and x-pipe are all by Texas Speed. Tires and wheels are aftermarket of course. 18 x 10.5 rears with Nitto Nt555r 305/35/18 drag radials. and 17 x 9 front with Nitto Nt555r 275/40/17s.

Interior is black and yellow leather, aftermarket head unit, and has C6 shift **** and custom boot. 5% tint all around and is wired for a system if someone wants to put one in there. Full Bose surround sound as well.

Roughly 550hp and still gets 18 mpg in town and around 28hwy. Always ran 94 octane through it and I'm selling it because it's not a very practical daily driver for school in Springfield everyday. Any questions, feel free to contact me at 417-322-5093.

The pictures I have are too large to upload, so if you'd like photos feel free to text or email me. I'll be pretty quick to respond to texts, email however i'll check when I can.