Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Review of my new performabuilt trans.

Old 09-30-2011, 10:31 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Review of my new performabuilt trans.

Im writing this review for people who are considering getting a performabuilt trans and want to know how everything is. First of all I am super happy with my purchase the staff at performabuilt was very helpful and responsive and the performance of the trans is amazing. When i fired up the car after installing the trans and drove it around it felt like a BRAND NEW car. My old
4l60e died clutches were bad and oil pump was failing also. Car shifts nice and smooth. Its funny because now my cammed lt1 with a ss3600 stall and 373 gears drives as smooth as my 2011 honda civic . All in all i am super happy with the tranny, i purchased a level 1 4l60e with a BEAST sunshell added in extra. Only complaint i did have though was i did think it was weird that the trans did not come with a receipt. For a big purchase like that you would expect a receipt to come with it to keep in records. When I contacted them to see if I can have a receipt made and sent to me they said they would but that was 2 weeks ago and I still havent received one.

again performabuilt is 2nd to none and I am super happy with my purchase
Old 09-30-2011, 05:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good to hear, as soon as the wife lets me order mine, its going to be on its way.
Old 09-30-2011, 08:48 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a lvlII for a few years, no issues, Frank would always get back with me right away when asking questions. I've had great experience with many of the vendors in this section.
Old 10-03-2011, 02:36 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 78 Likes on 56 Posts

Thanks guys and sorry onthe receipt send me another email with your name and ill see what i can do.
Frank

Call 888-744-6542

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Review of my new performabuilt trans.