Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

the place to go for interior trim pieces?

Old 10-01-2011, 07:13 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the place to go for interior trim pieces?

My 2002 SS has got some interior trim pieces that are broken...is there a vendor that sells alot of replacement pieces? For example, my temperature control **** is busted (so it doesn't actually turn the control) and I need a few of those clips that hold the power window/door lock panel down. I see alot of site sponsors are selling performance parts...I guess I'm looking for a replacement part/restoration part vendor.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Banned

its called the classifieds.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:29 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by cookba
..***

you can always check ebay, craigslist, etc.

I know they have a lot of camaros over in my local junkyard..if you wanna hit me up with a PM of what you want I could probably see if they got it there
Old 10-01-2011, 07:41 PM
Staging Lane

No need to be disrespectful to people over the internet.

Last edited by theaccountant; 10-01-2011 at 07:49 PM.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

http://www.moderndaymuscle.com/inter...mx=181&start=0
Old 10-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by bedo
..***

I know they have a lot of camaros over in my local junkyard..if you wanna hit me up with a PM of what you want I could probably see if they got it there
Okay, that's what I'll have to do...I'm new to these cars (last car was a fox Mustang, and there were businesses that sold almost every part from weatherstripping to ash trays to every other trim piece you could imagine...figured there'd be something similar for these cars.)
Old 10-01-2011, 10:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bedo
..***

That's a very nice offer you gave him we need more people like you in this world instead of ******** like the guy above. It's nice you would take the time to check for him he's a total stranger and yet you would take time out of your day to do something like that we definitely would be a better place with people like you
Old 10-02-2011, 12:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Another vote for eBay.

I also have very good luck with gmpartsgiant.com for the little things like screws and clips. Their parts catalog is very detailed compared to gmpartsdirect.com
Old 10-02-2011, 02:41 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 6898camaross
That's a very nice offer you gave him we need more people like you in this world instead of ******** like the guy above. It's nice you would take the time to check for him he's a total stranger and yet you would take time out of your day to do something like that we definitely would be a better place with people like you

thanks for the compliment man. just tryin to help others out with whatever
Old 10-02-2011, 09:36 AM
Banned

I'm an *** because i said use the classifieds? that's what the entire section is for, SELLING PARTS. there are tons of people selling interior parts and pieces all of the time. Grow some thicker skin, otherwise yes i will be the *** that recommends a common answer that will answer your question and save you money in the process.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:54 AM
Staging Lane

I'm an *** because i said use the classifieds? that's what the entire section is for, SELLING PARTS. there are tons of people selling interior parts and pieces all of the time. Grow some thicker skin, otherwise yes i will be the *** that recommends a common answer that will answer your question and save you money in the process.
"it's called the classifieds" is a smart *** response. If you don't realize it I suggest a good finishing school.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:57 AM
Staging Lane

I appreciate all of the responses! I found what I needed in two separate ebay auctions and ordered...checked out gmpartsdirect and the interface was a little confusing - I'm gonna check out the gmpartsgiant website.
Old 10-02-2011, 01:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by theaccountant
I appreciate all of the responses! I found what I needed in two separate ebay auctions and ordered...checked out gmpartsdirect and the interface was a little confusing - I'm gonna check out the gmpartsgiant website.
For the little stuff like clips, its always ALOT less headache to go to the chevy dealer parts department for part numbers. Just give them your vin and they can cross any part number in the car. Its helpful with clips, and odd ball stuff, or if ya cant find used. Because, say for instance the clips for the window/lock bezel, they can pull a sequential drawing of the whole assembly. Each part of the assembly is numbered, and each number tells the OEM part number. The local dealer is mostly where I get my part numbers before ordering off GMpartsdirect. Its to hard to seach otherwise.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:08 AM
Launching!

Your from Pittsburgh, contact JJsAutomotive. Mater (Brian) or Sam are awesome. I got my black TA seats, SS rear spoiler and they did my base tune after my build. Great people!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/member.php?u=140685 < Sam

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: the place to go for interior trim pieces?