PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

94 z28 lt1 no pulse at the injectors?

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 10:46 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy 94 z28 lt1 no pulse at the injectors?

someone please help me,iv changed,pcm,opti,icm got fire at the injectors but no pulse with a noid test.I checked all grnds.This started when i had a bad o2 sensor or the wirin was melted againest the headers,so I was told to just unhook them so i did, ran good for about 2 weeks and all the suden no crank,i also installed a new optispark about 3 mnths ago tried 2 used icm,s i had frm previous running 94 z28s this being my 5th one and 2 days ago put a used pcm that was good out of a 94 formula lt1 crank rite up ran good for about 3-4 minutes now nothing anyone out me diagnous this OH and it doesnt have the factory radio in it and previous owner/mechanic says he un hooked the alarm so if any of this info helps you please help me and i will be indepthed to you, I hope I have posted this in the right place,1st time user thanks carmichaeljcr
Old 10-04-2011, 11:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does it have spark? Will it run on starting fluid?
Old 10-07-2011, 03:36 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Holy run on sentence batman. LOL

You need someone with a scanner to look at data parameters and see what is happening with the 12x and 24x sensor data when it is cranking. They also need to verify the basic KOEO data is correct and then proceed from there. Post findings here we may be able to help.

Quick Reply: 94 z28 lt1 no pulse at the injectors?