Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EDGE converter with nitrous???

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 11:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EDGE converter with nitrous???

Well, after my tc started slipping tonight after playing with an srt8 challenger i have get decided its time to get a stall. I have thought about going with edge for a while now only because i have not really been able to find any issues with these converters. I plan on doing something around a 3600 . I currently have bolt ons, with plans of spray in the near future. As well as, a 230ish cam. I wpuld just like to know any views on running this converter especially, with spray. Im also considering yank but, I would like to try out edge due to their good track record and lower price. ANY inout on the subject will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for any help
Spencer
Old 10-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Teching In

Anyone?
Old 10-07-2011, 12:55 PM
Staging Lane

I dont think you will have any problems with edge. Just call them and them what you are doing and they will set one up for you. I love mine getting ready to order another one for my 4l80e.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:11 PM
FormerVendor

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

We would love to see you in a Circle D converter....We are just south of Dallas, well kind of. I would also strongly suggest a billet front if you are spraying. Be glad to help you spec a converter, you can give me a call or fill out an Ask Chris from - link in sig.

Chris