View Full Version : Available motel rooms.

zssman
10-07-2011, 12:04 PM
Super 8 in brownsburg, in. Still has 27 rooms available. 52.00 single 57.00 for double. nice area. places to eat, next to a walmart supercenter. gas across the street is 3.17 a gal, 4 reg. staying here this weekend. nice rooms for a crash pad. approx., 7 miles west of track. address is, 1100 north green st, brownsburg, IN 46112. 317-852-5211. Thought I would throw this out there for those still lookin for a room. Phil.

LS1LT1
10-10-2011, 05:51 PM
I was booked there until I read some of the reviews for the place...I've stayed at Super 8s before and been somewhat satisfied but I have NEVER seen a hotel/motel receive this many unanimously BAD reviews in my life :eek: LOL.
I canceled my room there and stuck with the host hotel/Hampton Inn which was more costly but was also an AWESOME hotel experience. :nod:
We even drove by that actual Super 8 while on the highway for the True Street cruise. :drive:

zssman
10-10-2011, 09:37 PM
Cool, I read those reviews also. But its location and price, well i thought i would give it a shot. It wasn,t bad at all. Couple of cool things tho. Track was only 10 mins away. Didn,t have to deal with any of that crazy highway construction junk. Side streets all the way. Along the way u went right past John Forces, Don Prudomes, morgan lucas, vance an hines, Don Shumacher racing, and a few others indy shops. Thought that was pretty cool. Best of all was when it came time to roll home gps caused me to avoid all that hwy stuff to get back to hwy 70. Overall a excellent weekend.

LS1LT1
10-11-2011, 03:32 AM
Cool, I read those reviews also. But its location and price, well i thought i would give it a shot. It wasn,t bad at all.It was relatively clean and safe (parking overnight I mean)?
And how was the continental breakfast, the usual 'ok' Super 8 style I assume?
I did like that it was closer to the track than the host hotel (5 miles versus 12) was but I also wanted to be where a large portion of other racers were staying.
I might reconsider that Super 8 (or one of the many other hotels right in that area) next year if the event stays at Indy (hoping it does), there's even a Hampton Inn right there as well that they could use as the host hotel if needed. :nod:

zssman
10-11-2011, 12:38 PM
Didn,t try the breakfast. Seemed pretty safe, cops cruzin around alot. Lots of stores, walmart, super kmart in case u needed something. Plenty of eating joints too. Indy was really a nice track, great pits.