PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS3 TPS/PPS Pinouts

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 10:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS3 TPS/PPS Pinouts

I am new to this site so please be gentle. I am building a 32 ford with a LS3 and 4L-60E transmission. I am using a Compushift II to control the transmission. I need to ID pinouts on the Throttle Position Sensor and/or Pedal Position Sensor Compushift says to make sure wire "A" is on the rising signal and wire "B" is on the ground for the same side of the sensor. Both the TPS and PPS have 6 wires. Does anyone know which ones to attach to?????
Old 10-10-2011, 09:46 PM
Teching In

I believe it depends on which DBW pedal you are using. I used a Corvette '05 & later design with my LS3 that also had an '09 Corvette TB. The wire color and pin positions on that pedal sensor using a std GM wiring harness is as follows, A-Purple, low ref; B-Blue, APP Sen2; C-Tan, 5v; D-Brown, low ref; E-Dk Blue, APP Sen1; F-White, 5v.
Hope that helps.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:26 PM

Thanks lsShark..... The harness is a GMPP made to operate the 2008 LS3 480HP stand alone. I am using a pedal from a 2009 Corvette (The pedal that comes with the harness looks like it was to be used in a dump truck) The PPS pedal plugs are the same. The Compushift people recommend tapping into the TPS plug on the throttle body if cruise control is being used. (I hope to add cruise in the future) You don't happen to know the pinout ID's on TPS plug do you???? Where did you get your info on the PPS????

Quick Reply: LS3 TPS/PPS Pinouts