View Full Version : **Thanks to all racers**

Worm Boy
10-10-2011, 11:33 AM
As everyone already knows we had one hell of a weekend. Found out our trans cooler was plugged causing all our transmisison problems. I just wanted to say THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HELPED US OUT. Whether it was loaning us parts, fluids, shop rags, to even a helping hand, I REALLY appreciate it. This just goes ot show you what kind of racers the LSX guys are. They really helped us with anything we needed.

Also want to give a big thanks to my crew. I dont think there is anyone else on the property that would have changed over 7 transmisions and put as much effort into getting this car to make it down the track, especially after the big fire friday night. Josh re wired the entire car with all new electronics in a little over 3 hours. :hail: I owe everything to my guys.

Once we found the problem, we were ready for first round of elimination, it was just bad luck we had mike brown first round. We knew we had to run a 7.20 or quicker to get the win light so Josh put that tune up in the car. The only problem was that this was the first pass the car actually left on power, 1.30 sixty(not great compared to the 1.20 it was running past sunday night on slicks) compared to the 1.46 sixty it went on the 7.7 run @ 194mph so the car went immediate right because we didnt have enough pre load in the suspension. If the car went straight with the 1.30 sixty, it would have back door a 7.20 or quicker and would have put on a nice show for the crowd. Coulda shoulda woulda doesnt count in drag racing unfortunately.

Big props to Mike Brown and the entire Ohio Boys crew. Yall definately had the car to beat all weekend and I congradulate you on a well deserved win. You had that thing on a string running .38 and .39's!!

Also want to congradulate Mike Meeks on winning the championship. I love you that you are doing what other people said could never be done, major props my friend.

If the shop will slow down a bit, we will take this thing out and actualy test her so we can get some data to try and run a 1/4 mile number!:)

Look forward to some new players entering the class next year, cough cough (berry). Cant wait to get some good side by side races next year.:burn:

BlwnTA
10-10-2011, 12:51 PM
Class post Stephen, that's why we like our warm weather homies :)

You guys are def are hardcore....Josh, Rob and crew won't sleep till that thing is in the lanes,lol....just flat amazes us sometimes!

Stay in touch over the winter months (for us anyway) and we'll see you next year.

Mark

Steve Burger
10-10-2011, 02:18 PM
Good seeing you all again. Tell Joe thanks for his help.

KeithBerryZ06
10-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Hated to see you guys have the bad luck you had. I knew something wasn't right when it took so long to spool in the video of the fire. At least you didn't hurt. That's what matters. I would have never thought you'd had it fixed back to race this weekend. That's badass. See you guys soon.

Fireball
10-12-2011, 06:12 AM
Nice meeting you!

you guys are definately HARD CORE!

Fbodyjunkie06
10-12-2011, 07:25 PM
When I saw that thing back in the lanes after the fire I knew right then you guys were some hardcore dedicated drag racers.

Hope everything pans out and you can repeat that 209 just at a faster E.T. this time:D

Zmg00camaross
10-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Didnt talk to you guys that much cuz you guys where always thrashing haha. In my mind best to just stay away lol. Best of luck to you guys next year. Never a dull moment with LMR on the track.

fast00ls1
10-12-2011, 07:57 PM
U guys deffently now how to get r done