Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RX Performance CNC Ported TBs & Single/Dual Valve Oil Catch Cans INTRODUCTION

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 01:59 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default RX Performance CNC Ported TBs & Single/Dual Valve Oil Catch Cans INTRODUCTION

The RX can is the only unit available that has integrated positive closing poly check valves & self regulates the amount of flow eliminating oil pull-through during deceleration from WOT runs.

The cans are nearly 1 qt capacity, have a unique disc baffling system and perforated dispersion tube to ensure the vapors not only cool quickly to droplets, but the large separation chamber allows the flow to slow enough for the droplets to fall out of suspension trapping it before the vapors travel a final passes through a separate exit chamber and out the integrated check valve.

The dual valve unit is the ONLY one on the market that ensures continuous crankcase evacuation no matter what the operating mode. In boost or not, the dual valve unit detects the moment the intake manifold becomes pressurized closes preventing the boost from pressurizing the crankcase, and opens the valve allowing the FI head unit inlet to provide the vacuum needed for continuous evacuation.

Remote drain tube makes emptying simple & mess free.

Optional breather oil fill cap with built in one way check valve.

Available in most popular GM colors or polished aluminum.

IF YOU DO HAVE ANY TECHNICAL QUESTIONS, PLEASE DO ASK AND WE WILL TRY AND ANSWER THEM AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
Attached Thumbnails RX Performance CNC Ported TBs & Single/Dual Valve Oil Catch Cans INTRODUCTION-_dsc0070.jpg   RX Performance CNC Ported TBs & Single/Dual Valve Oil Catch Cans INTRODUCTION-catch-can1.jpg   RX Performance CNC Ported TBs & Single/Dual Valve Oil Catch Cans INTRODUCTION-catch-can2.jpg   RX Performance CNC Ported TBs & Single/Dual Valve Oil Catch Cans INTRODUCTION-catch-can10.jpg   RX Performance CNC Ported TBs & Single/Dual Valve Oil Catch Cans INTRODUCTION-copy_of_rxcatchcan009.jpg  

RX Performance CNC Ported TBs & Single/Dual Valve Oil Catch Cans INTRODUCTION-dereckttv616.jpg   RX Performance CNC Ported TBs & Single/Dual Valve Oil Catch Cans INTRODUCTION-goldseriesfittinghosekit002.jpg   RX Performance CNC Ported TBs & Single/Dual Valve Oil Catch Cans INTRODUCTION-rxcancolors001.jpg   RX Performance CNC Ported TBs & Single/Dual Valve Oil Catch Cans INTRODUCTION-rxcatchcan023.jpg  
Old 10-18-2011, 01:59 AM
Banned

Our CNC spiral ported throttle bodies are unequaled in performance gains and throttle response as well as improved driveability. The CNC spiral ported units are the ultimate in computer aided technology that makes all hand ported units a thing of the past. Avg gains of 12-16 RWHP. NO tune needed, but even more performance may be gained with a good tune. Available custom painted the color of your choice also!!!

You're asking "well what's the difference with a hand ported TB that I can get done cheaper?". By all means if you're on a budget go for it. CNC ported TBs are consistent. Meaning each TB we send out is pretty much the same as the next one goes out. The porting all around the innards are consistent.

Here are pictures of an LS2/LS3 CNC spiral ported throttle body.

You'll have options to choose when purchasing these TBs. A core charge is required until we receive your core from you and then promptly refunded after your core has been inspected. "Well my TB has only 500 miles on it and I want the same one back." We can't, we work off cores, you place your order, we send you a CNC ported TB and you send us your core. EACH RETURNED CORE is diligently inspected, CNC ported and cleaned practically making it look and function as a new TB so there are no worries.

IF YOU DO HAVE ANY TECHNICAL QUESTIONS, PLEASE DO ASK AND WE WILL TRY AND ANSWER THEM AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Can you do the spiral flow on a Nick Williams TB?
Old 11-03-2011, 04:11 AM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

If, on my LS1, I have installed an 04+ LS6 valley, deleted the PCV system, and ran a breather on the oil fill cap, do I have a need for the integrated check valve your catch can offers?
Old 11-04-2011, 06:34 PM
The Scammer Hammer

I guess I'll be getting one of these now. Look great, btw!
Old 11-06-2011, 12:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dr_whigham
I guess I'll be getting one of these now. Look great, btw!
Thanks, our catch cans are NOT the same as the cheaper ones that are being sold. A lot of people are stating the fact that they're all the same. They're not.
Old 11-06-2011, 11:04 PM
The Scammer Hammer

Do they come with mounting hardware? Didn't see it specified on the site.....
Old 11-07-2011, 02:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dr_whigham
Do they come with mounting hardware? Didn't see it specified on the site.....
You weren't specific on which you spoke of? The TB reuses your hardware. The catch cans come with all necessary hardware and hoses.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Nice, but i dont get how porting a TB will get more power, are you replacing the blade with a bigger one? 2009 ls3 corvette here.

Quick Reply: RX Performance CNC Ported TBs & Single/Dual Valve Oil Catch Cans INTRODUCTION