Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Whipple in a camaro

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 11:17 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Whipple in a camaro

Im looking to possible go forced induction and i was looking for some info bc im not very educated in this field.

I wanted to know what i should get and what i would need to get there.

The car is an 02 z28 with a full exhaust and a manual with a stock ls1 with about 100K miles
Old 10-18-2011, 11:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

depends on if you want turbo or super charge. if turbo, call josh at kentucky turbo and performance, he will custom build you a setup. theres the infamous sts setup, but IMO id stay away from them, you can do a search (recomended before posting) and find out why. if supercharge, whipple does not make a f body kit but is thinking about it currently, only roots/twin screw supercharger for f body right now is the magnuson kit. other than that if you want a standard centrifugal supercharger then go with vortech or procharger, if you want a supercharger most guys will point you to procharger. talk to bob at brute speed for them.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:44 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by usnfenix
depends on if you want turbo or super charge. if turbo, call josh at kentucky turbo and performance, he will custom build you a setup. theres the infamous sts setup, but IMO id stay away from them, you can do a search (recomended before posting) and find out why. if supercharge, whipple does not make a f body kit but is thinking about it currently, only roots/twin screw supercharger for f body right now is the magnuson kit. other than that if you want a standard centrifugal supercharger then go with vortech or procharger, if you want a supercharger most guys will point you to procharger. talk to bob at brute speed for them.
Thanks, I appreciate it! Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website