Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Help me choose my 315's

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 06:59 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me choose my 315's

Let me start off with I do not know anything about tires/rims and I need help. I want some really wide 315's or so in the rear, I am aware I will need my fender rolled. I want some black wheels, with a chrome lip and staggered wheels. I want the rears too be deep like these
http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse....d-17&pID=30163
and when I say deep I mean like how far "in" the spokes are, I would like a set of those but black with a chrome lip for the rears, then just a normal black/chrome for the front. can you guys send me in the right direction? and suggest some sizes of tires/wheel combo's? etc? Thanks guys
Old 10-19-2011, 07:15 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm running 17x9 and 17x11 deep dish ZR1 w/ 275/40/17 and 315/35/17 respectively. The first set I had on the car were sumitomo hrs and they were complete garbage as far as traction and how they wore, but if you just want a set of tires of the car and don't want to spend a lot then you hold air and allow you to drive the car. The set I have now is the set that I'll continue to buy; Nitto 555 Extreme. I picked up over an inch in width and the traction and wear is much much improved.