Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SRK section members- please read

Old 10-22-2011, 04:48 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Default SRK section members- please read

Guys, I have had a few complaints about how you are being replied to or "treated" while posting in threads.

Get familiar with the rules AGAIN-

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...ease-read.html

If you're breaking any of these rules, you will get banned as of today. Be familiar with the rules in the event you need them enforced due to another member getting out of line.

PM's go a LONG way when you have a problem.

Also realize that this is the internet and we are men, you do need thick skin but there is NO reason to be a pain in the ***, I won't tolerate it any longer. It makes me look bad when I only have a few extra minutes per day to log on and check for PM's.

In short-

Read the rules
Be familiar with the rules
Give respect
If you are disrespected, PM the Mods (Jayplayss2 and PSM)
Have fun

This section is crazy at times and I am ready to give vacations to those who deserve it, understand this. We need to give respect to every member-

Jason
Old 10-22-2011, 05:02 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Day-um.... You know when he ends it with his real name the last straw aproaches.
Old 10-22-2011, 05:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i wish this had come out way back when my thread was trashed

anyways i hope this cleans the palce out, thx jason
Old 10-22-2011, 05:09 PM
On The Tree

Are you going to warn anybody (PM) before you ban them?
Old 10-22-2011, 06:09 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

**** you all!
Old 10-22-2011, 06:14 PM
TECH Regular

I know why this thread was made, and the people these are for:

JK
Old 10-22-2011, 06:28 PM
10 Second Club

Jay, I understand the reason this thread was started. I would get aggravated if I had to deal with childish bullshit all the time to but do we have to stop expressing our point of views because of whiney babies? Seems like the ones complaining might be the ones with the problems. Not everyone else!!

Just saying..
Old 10-22-2011, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Heater
Are you going to warn anybody (PM) before you ban them?

I am glad you ask-

If I catch something before it gets crazy (ie- I notice an insult or smart *** remark to **** someone off)

I'll be happy to warn - once (1)

If I find insults on page one and it's brought to my attention by page 3 or 4, there will be a 2-14 day ban(s) depending on the severity. Permabans are also possible so please don't be harsh with each other-

I am very fair and at times, too fair. Being fair and having far too little time to check the treads each day make it crazy in here but I will say the SRK section is the most difficult section to "maintain in all fairness".

I can't ban due to insults BUT I can warn, then I can ban. That's as fair as I can be.

The best way to be safe is learn some damn respect- (not directed at anyone directly)
Old 10-22-2011, 06:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Go get em Jay! LOL....And I have no clue who or what this thread is in reference to.
Old 10-22-2011, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by odarabla
Jay, I understand the reason this thread was started. I would get aggravated if I had to deal with childish bullshit all the time to but do we have to stop expressing our point of views because of whiney babies? Seems like the ones complaining might be the ones with the problems. Not everyone else!!

Just saying..

I can't please everybody and this does not pay.

I can only try to maintain and enjoyable section to kick back and BS but if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. (Again, nobody in particular).

Guys, remember, YOU make the SRK section, not me

I just have to keep the nutjobs straight-

* Having a problem with an LS1tech member

PM

Last edited by JayplaySS; 10-22-2011 at 06:40 PM.
Old 10-22-2011, 06:59 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
I can't please everybody and this does not pay.

I can only try to maintain and enjoyable section to kick back and BS but if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. (Again, nobody in particular).

Guys, remember, YOU make the SRK section, not me

I just have to keep the nutjobs straight-

* Having a problem with an LS1tech member

PM
Do I have to worry about someone getting there feelings hurt in my thread? Sorry about my rant man but sometimes that crap gets on my nerves. So do I ever have any members complain on me? LOL
Old 10-22-2011, 07:07 PM
TECH Regular

If it ever gets to be too much or you don't get as much time to check threads as is needed, then you know where to find me.
Old 10-22-2011, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by odarabla
Do I have to worry about someone getting there feelings hurt in my thread? Sorry about my rant man but sometimes that crap gets on my nerves. So do I ever have any members complain on me? LOL

No, you have a man thread, I better not get a complaint when you warned them from the begining.
Old 10-22-2011, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
If it ever gets to be too much or you don't get as much time to check threads as is needed, then you know where to find me.

10-4 dude, I need a few more with your respect-
Old 10-22-2011, 07:23 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
10-4 dude, I need a few more with your respect-
Dude, I would be willing to step up to the temp mod position to help out for a little while.. And you know I have respect for ya my brotha!!
Old 10-22-2011, 07:24 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
Suck ***!! lol
Old 10-22-2011, 07:28 PM
Launching!

Ordorable yes you suck pretty bad. But not enough to get banned ect imho.

I dont think J is gonna really care to much about the assclownery we do. But one thing that comes to my mind is the guy who started the thread about his kids first thread. Its his lil kid pessing the keyboard. A few people took it a lil far and someone even started a thread about their dogs first thread to mimmick.

I would have personally been greatly offended. Thats just in the past weak.

We are all grown Men here. J has a huge task to keep this place in check and receives no compensation. Some may take his posistion lightly and not even care. They have no idea how important a job it is.

Www. Viperalley. Com will give you an idea. People toss around the nig word and other rascist terms on a routine basis. They will insult you and your children at will and even cruise youtube to find videos of you or your family to post and insult. Once a member even called dodge and told them my cars engine damage was caused by my street raceing and provided my videos ect. Even worse my job was threarened and a close friends words were edited and used against me.

It is a nightmare and I as well as many others have chosen to stay away. Simply put a mod who cared could clean that place up. But they allow it.

This is simply the best car raceing section on the net. We are allowed to have our fun and run free with just basic control. Lets keep it that way and let J just enjoy the kill stories without haveing to warn and ban.

Btw ive been warned before so Im talking about us all
Old 10-22-2011, 07:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh noes, don't anger the mods! What have people not learned. Guess well see how well it works.
Old 10-22-2011, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Killemall
Ordorable yes you suck pretty bad. But not enough to get banned ect imho.

I dont think J is gonna really care to much about the assclownery we do. But one thing that comes to my mind is the guy who started the thread about his kids first thread. Its his lil kid pessing the keyboard. A few people took it a lil far and someone even started a thread about their dogs first thread to mimmick.

I would have personally been greatly offended. Thats just in the past weak.

We are all grown Men here. J has a huge task to keep this place in check and receives no compensation. Some may take his posistion lightly and not even care. They have no idea how important a job it is. Www. Viperalley. Com will give you an idea. People toss around the nig word and other rascist terms on a routine basis. They will insult you and your children at will and even cruise youtube to find videos of you or your family to post and insult. Once a member even called dodge and told them my cars engine damage was caused by my street raceing and provided my videos ect. Even worse my job was threarened and a close friends words were edited and used against me.

It is a nightmare and I as well as many others have chosen to stay away. Simply put a mod who cared could clean that place up. But they allow it.

This is simply the best car raceing section on the net. We are allowed to have our fun and run free with just basic control. Lets keep it that way and let J just enjoy the kill stories without haveing to warn and ban. Btw ive been warned before so Im talking about us all

Amen, F-in Amen Sir

(Ironically, watching this thread is the most time I have spent on here in weeks)
Old 10-22-2011, 08:23 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ZFreie
Oh noes, don't anger the mods! What have people not learned. Guess well see how well it works.

Lol.. DONT ANGER THE MODS!

Be a awesome video game...

"MODS OF WAR"....... ODORABLA is on a quest to destroy all Mods starting with Unit the Mod of snakes and ending with Jplay the Mod of Mods

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SRK section members- please read