Back in TX!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 02:44 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Back in TX!!!!

ok, soooo after being gone for 11 years (military) i'm back home! and brought my toy back with me, anyway, i have been involved with some pretty awesome car communities along the way, from SC, to HI, to VA, and now i'm looking forward to making friends that share the same passion i do here in TX. i'm in the houston area, hopefully i will be able to call Katy home in the next 6 months. so i look forward to seeing everyone out there, and don't be afraid to pull me over and B.S for a bit if you want. I'm looking like i do in my Sig, hope to see yall on the road, and hear from you on here!!

Ross. . . .
Old 10-24-2011, 02:59 PM
TECH Addict

Thanks for serving and welcome back. No shortage of car meets in Houston. Post up some more pics of the car and the details on it.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Congrats and welcome back. I got back last year after 8. It's a great feeling to be back in TEXAS!!! If you make it out to San Antonio let us know.

Brad
Old 10-24-2011, 03:24 PM
On The Tree

Welcome back. I too was gone (5 years Coast Guard). No place like Texas that's for sure.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:39 PM
On The Tree

Haha thanks y'all you know I was going to post pics but I realized I didn't have any of how she looks now, but I'll get some up here in a day or so. She is mostly stock, I am doing a full suspension and exhaust here in a week or so, but that's about it for now. . . Once I can give it more down time I'll get deeper into it but for now she is my DD, anyway I look forward to seeing y'all around, as for San Antonio well, my wife doesn't do long trips in the camaro since I have no ac and the wind "messes up her hair". Oh well haha