Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FloPro Twisters vs. 50 Series Delta Flowmasters

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2004, 01:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FloPro Twisters vs. 50 Series Delta Flowmasters

My setup now is still too loud, so I am going to order the 50 series deltas from flowmaster and see if they are quieter than my twisters are. What do you all think? The 50 series I think are 3 chambered. Anyone ever experienced the 50 series before?
Old 03-10-2004, 02:20 PM
On The Tree

Man you don't like them? I think they kick ***! I got them done after they started the "turnouts" instead of the turndowns too...but hey, to each his own. I have heard the flows and think they should quiet it down a bit. Most bullets don't quiet much at all, just different sounds. I absolutely LOVE the sound of getting on it next to other cars and freaking them out
Old 03-10-2004, 02:23 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

im getting my true dual 3" with flo pro twisters on this friday, ill let you know
Old 03-10-2004, 03:11 PM
Staging Lane

T/A, check out my sig, and besides the reduced part in the back, that is the same setup you are getting. I already have the twisters, I just think they are a bit loud, although outside the car is awesome, just inside a little loud. But as TwoKSS said, "to each his own". I just figured the standard "style" muffler would be quieter.