Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

SoCal: Supercharged 99 Firehawk

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 09:05 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SoCal: Supercharged 99 Firehawk

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $7300
Mileage: 140000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

She is genuine limited edition 1999 Firehawk, upgraded from a Trans AM. Only 800 or so of these Collectors are made a year. The Firehawk upgrades include Raptor hood with functional air scoops, higher tune, and SLP Loudmouth exhaust. 5.7L LS1 V8, aftermarket complete dual intercooled P1SC Procharger kit pushing 8lbs of boost. I have all the orginal dealer paperwork, and Firehawk supplemental owners manual. QA1 adjustable shocks/srpings; subframe connectors. 143k miles.

Water pump, powersteering, and alternator all recently changed. She has been a daily driver for the past 10 years, and its starting to show. However, there are no major mechanical issues on the car. I can and do drive the car every day and everywhere. The car will need suspension rework soon . I have a complete Energy polyeurthethane bushing kit I will throw in for free, I havent had time to install it. The impeller blades on the supercharger head unit got hit by something. Average cost for a reconditioned head unit is $1000. Would make a great project car. Fix a couple issues, and she will be back to hauling ***. 410rwhp on last dyno when the supercharger was fixed.

Minor mechanical issues have been taken off from $10950 NADA collectors car value.

Car is located in Escondido CA.
Attached Thumbnails SoCal: Supercharged 99 Firehawk-car2.jpg   SoCal: Supercharged 99 Firehawk-picture-047.jpg  
Old 10-25-2011, 09:48 PM
Coy
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Not sure if you will remember me or not, but I was the guy at HSC-85 with the Impulse Blue 05 GTO. Sold that car and just bought a red WS6 a couple weeks ago for a single turbo build. Good luck with the sale.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:05 PM
Teching In

Nice, yeah I do remember the car. Good luck with the turbo!
Old 10-30-2011, 12:39 PM
Teching In

ttt...

Quick Reply: SoCal: Supercharged 99 Firehawk