New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2001 fb power antenna nut and rubber bezel?

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 06:13 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 fb power antenna nut and rubber bezel?

Howdy folks, new here and its good to meet you all. Im having a dilemma with my recently purchased firebird in the fact I for the love of God cannot find the antenna mast nut or the little rubber bezel that goes over it. When it rains, water will go down into my trunk due to the gap , and its rather annoying and inconvenient to constantly go out and cover it in the middle of work or whatever im doing at the time. I have searched online, in local salvage yards, and so on and so forth to no avail. Does anyone by any chance know of a website/link that I may have overlooked that has these parts, or would I have to just go to a GM dealer and see if they could help me out? Its a power antenna, and from what I understand the stationary antenna parts wont fit.

Thanks for your time, Im just tryin to fix up my car and I do admit I dont know a whole lot about them. Tryin to learn though, bare with me please haha.

Last edited by xIIIREBORNIIIx; 10-28-2011 at 06:18 AM.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:29 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,467 Likes on 1,058 Posts

Seems like the dealer would be the best bet. About the only way that you're going to find something like this used is if you run across someone parting out a car or in a junkyard. Otherwise, there would be no reason for someone to sell this item.
Old 10-28-2011, 02:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The dealer would be the best place to get it.