Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

1st or 4th gen.- Slightly modified F-Body Oil Pan

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 05:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1st or 4th gen.- Slightly modified F-Body Oil Pan

Category: Accessories
Price: $165
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): SD
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a slightly modified oil pan that will fit any 4th gen or will also fit a 1st gen camaro/firebird with 1" setback plates and quick ratio power steering. I don't know if it will fit manual steering or the standard ratio pitman arms etc so you will have to check that yourself as I have no way of knowing. This is just how my car is set up and it cleared everything fine as you can see from the pics... Or just bolt it on your 4th generation F-Body and go...

As you can see from the pics the pan has a little section cut out and a new piece put in and the inside has been modified too for the pickup tube to fit. Worked Great, no problems....

Comes with Oil Pan, Pickup Tube w/ new blue o-ring, and dipstick if you need it. No windage tray.

Everything is clean and ready to bolt on... $165
Attached Thumbnails 1st or 4th gen.- Slightly modified F-Body Oil Pan-oil-pan1.jpg   1st or 4th gen.- Slightly modified F-Body Oil Pan-oil-pan2.jpg   1st or 4th gen.- Slightly modified F-Body Oil Pan-oil-pan3.jpg   1st or 4th gen.- Slightly modified F-Body Oil Pan-oil-pan4.jpg   1st or 4th gen.- Slightly modified F-Body Oil Pan-oil-pan5.jpg  

Last edited by BBC632Camaro; 11-03-2011 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Lowered Price
Old 11-03-2011, 10:42 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Price lowered....