Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

GMPartsDirect.com who would of thought....

Old 03-11-2004, 09:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default GMPartsDirect.com who would of thought....

Well I didnt know where exactly to place this, anyway I ordered a 1LE rear swaybar a month ago now. I received it 2 weeks ago and it was not a swaybar at all, it was something that looks like a strut brace, for what who knows? So I double checked my part # to make sure it wasnt my mistake, turns out I got the rite numbers. So the very nextday I email them since they offer no phone #s for customer service. I tell them that I got something else and if the part # I used was correct, the response is yes you have the rite number period. No offerings to exchange or help me. So I email them back and say well send me a return # so I can exchange it, response first send us a picture cuz we are sure we sent you a swaybar. Email again your policy does not require I send any pictures besides the part is un opened and still remains the way it got shipped with labels, etc. Take into consideration each one of these responses takes 1 day. So now its been 2 weeks and counting, no response and no idea if they are going to refund me or exchange the part. Talk bout bullshit, you send the wrong part, oh ok our bad let us exchange it. Simple whats the big hold up, aacting like I'm lying or tryin to rip the off somehow. WARNING TO ANYONE ELSE BUYING FROM GMPARTSDIRECT WATCH OUT!!!!! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS *** AND THEY REFUSE TO ADMIT IT THEY MAKE MISTAKES. I hope they dont try to screw me. Does anyone know what I can do in case they decide not to help me ?????????
Old 03-11-2004, 09:29 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

That will teach you to buy from non-sponsors of this site

Our official GM parts dealer is Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center, they are an actual GM car dealership here in Texas. www.SDPC2000.com
Old 03-11-2004, 10:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

geez that makes me feel better nineball ..... thats exactly what would solve my problem now. thanks for the help
Old 03-11-2004, 10:30 AM
kp
8 Second Club

You might have better luck calling the dealer they were shipped from and talking to the parts manager. Is the part labeled wrong or did they send you the wrong part#?

Gmpartsdirect has a zillion disclaimers about refunds and excahanges but I have never had a problem, just by reading their rules I figured it would be a hassle if they ever sent the wrong part - the price of saving a few bucks sometimes..
Old 03-11-2004, 11:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GMPartsDirect is attached to some dealership. It is listed on the shipping thing. Call them and give em' hell.
Old 03-11-2004, 01:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

ok
thanx for the idea kp. I got online looked for flow chevrolet 336-760-7000, asked for Jake parts Dept. He apoligized for the delay, he will ship out the correct part today and have airborne pick up the wrong part. Now that wasnt so difficult, I just wish they offered the direct # on their site it would make things faster than this email based customer service crapola!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: GMPartsDirect.com who would of thought....