Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Installed Emblempros NEW Black Onyx Stainless Steel Emblems -- Pic Heavy!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 11:34 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Installed Emblempros NEW Black Onyx Stainless Steel Emblems -- Pic Heavy!

I bought my NBM TA last April, and all of the badges/emblems were silver. I liked the look, but every NBM TA rocks silver accents, and I always wanted something different but I wasn't sure what exactly. The silver blackbird stripes were really starting to fade pretty bad, so I was glad when I came across a sponsor here, Emblempro's, that had just came out with their new Black Onyx line. Black was my main color choice of trying for new accents, so after discussing my options with Roger I decided to go with them. Here are some shots of the TA before the new emblems.

Last year and part of this year I mainly worked on the performance of the car, but I did have the windows tinted this summer and now I have replaced all the badges. I decided to ditch the front bird overlay, and remove the blackbird stripes, and just go with "Ram Air" emblems. Here are some shots I took in my driveway during and after I finished installing the new emblems.

The pics make them look charcoal, but that's probably just my shitty camera. In person they are a reflective black color. Not everybody might like the look, but I do. Its different, and just my kind of styling. I don't like gawdy accents that stick out, and I realllly like that at night these emblems cant really be seen which is exactly what I wanted. I'm very happy with my choice, and I'm very happy with the quality of these pieces and the customer serive Emblempro's provides. Two thumbs up!

Let me know what you guys think: Good or Bad.

Old 11-11-2011, 12:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was really thinking about switching to these emblems so I'm glad you made this thread but I was really expecting more honestly. Of course, I think this is one of those things where the camera doesn't do it justice and you really need to see them in person to get the full effect, plus my style's a bit different than yours where as I like stuff a bit flashy. Most people don't like black accents on NBM but I disagree and your the first NBM T/A I've seen with these new emblems, so props for being different.
Old 11-11-2011, 07:56 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

going to order my camaro fill in this week, car looks good but pics dont do the emblems any good, i agree with the post above ,looks good though man
Old 11-11-2011, 08:10 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love my brushed aluminum from them. It's a good color
Old 11-11-2011, 04:53 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Snake_Skinner
I was really thinking about switching to these emblems so I'm glad you made this thread but I was really expecting more honestly. Of course, I think this is one of those things where the camera doesn't do it justice and you really need to see them in person to get the full effect, plus my style's a bit different than yours where as I like stuff a bit flashy. Most people don't like black accents on NBM but I disagree and your the first NBM T/A I've seen with these new emblems, so props for being different.
Even the pics Emblempro uses to advertise makes the emblems look charcoal. I guess it is because of the mirror finish, but in person they are black and look alot better. Most people dont like black accents on NBM cars, but I wanted to be different and still have a clean look to my car. My calipers, ceta mod, tinted windows, and aftermarket suspension is all black so the new accents kinda tie in with the car well.

Originally Posted by BOBS99SS
going to order my camaro fill in this week, car looks good but pics dont do the emblems any good, i agree with the post above ,looks good though man
You wont be disappointed. Emblempro's is top notch in my book. Thanks for the kind words man.
Old 11-11-2011, 07:27 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

On Pewter... Like OP said, you really have to see them in person.. Very hard to take a good pic.. Looking good OP.. Don't mind my crooked "I"..
Old 11-13-2011, 10:16 PM
11 Second Club

Thanks man! Your's looks damn good too. People really need to see these emblems in person to know how they look.

Actually my "I" was crooked too, so I had to pull it back off and fix it haha.

Quick Reply: Installed Emblempros NEW Black Onyx Stainless Steel Emblems -- Pic Heavy!