PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help me with my datalog results!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 02:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me with my datalog results!

Finally got our new scantool at work hooked up to do some datastreams on my 2001 Z28 M6... Now some of these numbers I'm not sure of and I know there are issues I need to address but I don't know what some of the values should be. I'll just go through and put up what I don't think is right...

And just a heads up, with my headers, I followed precisely a write up on repinning your rear-to-front o2 connectors so that I wouldn't have to use extensions but I think something may be wrong... Bank 1 and 2, Sensor 1 and 2 were going anywhere from 0-800 but staying pretty low. The weird thing is, there were still voltages reading for my rear sensors even though they aren't there, and they were staying in a constant 4xx range. Something wrong in my repinning? And it was staying in OPEN loop the entire 24 minutes I logged (and the engine was warm). Also noted, my "fuel trim learn" is disabled?? And my fuel trim cell was 20. Isn't that maxed? My AF ratio was 15.3, which surprised me because I thought I was running rich...

What is a common g/s value for our MAF sensors?? Mine was reading in the 6.xx range. Injector pulse-widths were fine, 0 misfires logged or stored in history.

Thanks in advance for any help and I'm hoping to get to the bottom of things with my o2 issues. DTC's present were b2s1 low voltage, b1s1 insufficient switching, and the obvious b1/2s2 insufficient activity.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also meant to mention that my spark was staying at 20-22 degrees...not sure what is normal.