Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

06 C6 auto with wide booty 550 RWHP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 04:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 C6 auto with wide booty 550 RWHP!!!

Year: 2006
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $40000
Mileage: 37000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Vin# 1G1YY26U165111355
2006 C6 Z51 36000 miles

Trans:
6l80e with new Yank 3600 stall

Engine:
All parts here are less then 2 months old with receipts for most
402 CI LS2, Eagle 4.00 stroker crank, Comp star 6.125 rods, weisco forged pistons, king coated crank and rod bearings, cometic head gaskets, Fast #60 injectors LXR LS7 Fully CNC ported heads with PAC .700 lift double valve springs, custom grind comp cam 248,254,675in,686ex,112+3, harlen sharp 1.8 adjustable rockers, 11:2.1 compression fully tuned with HP tuners

Exhaust:
Kooks longtubes with 1 7/8 primaries and off road x pipe. DMH low pro electric cut outs with stock axle back. Car is very quiet with cut out closed and very loud open.

Body:
Z06 Rear fenders rear fascia, etc. for wide body (rear only)
CCW 18x10 front and 19x13 rear with NEW Nitto Invos all round New brakes all round, Line lock

Extras:
NOS TB plate kit, with stand alone fuel system that is not hooked up yet. This motor has yet to be sprayed but can be sprayed with a 300 shot easy. Has a vacuum pump for power brakes.

Car made 550 rwhp and 484 rwtq on my dynojet chassis dyno. This is through a 6l80e, drag radials, and a 3600 unlocked stall. Would make 600 plus with a 6-speed on street tires.

Call if interested My name is Bobby 240-328-9186 Car can be looked at at my shop. I'm also willing to make a pull on the dyno for proof to my claims. Everything on the car is brand new!

Asking 40,000 firm

I'd be willing to sell for 30k with the stock motor back in it.

I'll provide more pics for serious buyers.

Walk around video.
http://youtu.be/xDRN5Hz7f-4

Also link to more pics
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=230707930103

Last edited by Black Nasty; 11-25-2011 at 10:08 PM.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Did you happen to have this at 75-80 Friday night, Sept 30th? I saw a clean C6 just like this come in and make one pass and leave. Thing ran hard, and the guy didn't really launch it hard either--just rolled into it IIRC.

Either way, free bump for you. Nice car!
Old 11-13-2011, 02:57 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Macs98Z
Did you happen to have this at 75-80 Friday night, Sept 30th? I saw a clean C6 just like this come in and make one pass and leave. Thing ran hard, and the guy didn't really launch it hard either--just rolled into it IIRC.

Either way, free bump for you. Nice car!
Yup that was me! Just did a test run to make sure everything worked! It ran great. I ran it on street tires so it spun really really really bad lol. 2.0 60ft and ran 11.3 @ 130. This car will run bottom 10s on the motor and 8s on nitrous with some trans and rear upgrades.
Old 11-13-2011, 03:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ok, I thought so! I live in Ohio now but was in town visiting my family and made a last minute decision to go to the strip with my dad. I'm originally from Westminster. I was looking for you to run again because your first pass out was wicked and I could tell you weren't really getting into it. It sounded awesome too. Nice car, and good luck with the sale!
Old 11-13-2011, 03:21 PM
Staging Lane

Ok, I thought so! I live in Ohio now but was in town visiting my family and made a last minute decision to go to the strip with my dad. I'm originally from Westminster. I was looking for you to run again because your first pass out was wicked and I could tell you weren't really getting into it. It sounded awesome too. Nice car, and good luck with the sale!
I tried to keep it from revving too high so I could floor it so I was about half throttle till the 100ft then I had to let out completely 3 times after I floored it. lol So yeah a shitty pass to say the least. I decided it was pointless to make another run on those tires so I left. Before I left I closed the cut outs and the guys at the gate were like, "Is that the same car that just ran?" I said yup that was me! They were like how did it get so quiet all of a sudden? It sounds stock! I explained the dual electric cut outs and they were amazed! lol
Old 11-13-2011, 03:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Black Nasty
I tried to keep it from revving too high so I could floor it so I was about half throttle till the 100ft then I had to let out completely 3 times after I floored it. lol So yeah a shitty pass to say the least. I decided it was pointless to make another run on those tires so I left. Before I left I closed the cut outs and the guys at the gate were like, "Is that the same car that just ran?" I said yup that was me! They were like how did it get so quiet all of a sudden? It sounds stock! I explained the dual electric cut outs and they were amazed! lol
That's hilarious. Definitely a wicked fast setup, and clean! Seen this car in person, folks. Runs hard and looks awesome!!
Old 11-13-2011, 06:56 PM
Staging Lane

That's hilarious. Definitely a wicked fast setup, and clean! Seen this car in person, folks. Runs hard and looks awesome!!
Thanks for the compliments!
Old 11-14-2011, 09:56 PM
Staging Lane

Come take a look.

Quick Reply: 06 C6 auto with wide booty 550 RWHP!!!