PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

excellent Dyno Tuner in the Lower Mainland Vancouver Abbotsford BC Canada HP tuners

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 07:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default excellent Dyno Tuner in the Lower Mainland Vancouver Abbotsford BC Canada HP tuners

K & M Tun-up In Abbotsford, BC, Canada Is a professional shop, they tuned my freinds trucks 2007 Colorado 3.7L and a 2006 2.8L the 2.8L gained about 20 Hp with only a intake, and a tune. They have a good mustang Dyno.

I bought Hp tuners because I used a verry uncommon swap and wanted to make my factory gauges funtion properly. I was able to do this, and at only 499 for the non professional kit, it more then payed for it's self. Not to mention the scanner and editing software. I was also able to correct the tire ratio error for my freinds two trucks.

I was never able to tune my truck as I don't have the knowlege or a Dyno, unfortionately I hit a tree last month totaling my truck and bending the crank. It was a 4.8L V8 Colorado. When I get it back on the road I will bring it to K & M to get it tuned.

Brian was the guy who tuned my freinds trucks, and used my interface (he has one to, but would have had to use credits to tune there trucks, on his cable) Since I allready lisenced both trucks to change the tire ratios we used mine. He was Professional Up front about costs (verry reasoanble) and gave them a before and after printout from the Dyno.

They seem to specailize in LS motors Brian has a LQ9 Corvette that will knock your socks off and there was a 2010? Camaro in the shop with a Edlebrock blower, that with there tune blew the diff out! I beleave they could tune anything, certainly laid down some decant numbers on the atlas motors from the stock colorados.

There phone number 604-859-3812

There website http://efituning.ca/

Last edited by 94camaroz28lt1; 11-14-2011 at 04:56 PM.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:57 PM
On The Tree

added there website!!
Old 11-16-2011, 01:40 AM
Launching!

Good to know, I'm near enough to there and have been looking to make a dyno run for some time.