Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New guy - Project C3 LS1

Old 11-12-2011, 10:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy - Project C3 LS1

Hello Hello.

Mostly I happened upon this site looking for some parts for my 74 Corvette. Been thinking about going LS1 for it for quite some time. Just looking for the right stuff to pull the trigger on.

Other then that.. other current projects include 347 TT 1990 Rx7 and my father 78 Corvette as well

forgot to say.. I fish for a living. I live in Seattle and.... I'm basically just a guy that likes going fast.
Old 11-12-2011, 11:21 PM
10 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey man i can point you in the right place. I did a ls1 t56 on a 82 auto couple years ago

infact the car is in the process of being parted out by my friend and mechanic. he is also one of the leaders in ls3 custom swaps into c3s he designes almost all the brackets needed INCLUDING AC if you want to keep it.

he does EVERYTHING C3 including making custom fender flares that are easier to install than any other flare ever made, it actually is a whole piece so you just swap out your fenders.

shoot me a PM and I can give you the info, i also have a build thread on digital corvettes forum, which is where this guy can be found he is a vendor there, just look up custom image corvettes.

I probably still have everything on the car for the fuel setup and stuff that you will need. shoot me and him a pm.

he also did a custom rebuild on a 69 vert a while back that is super awsome you should check it out

plus I i sold both ls1 engines out of my trans am and corvette to my mechanic so he has both, ther 100k mile engines though but run just fine
Old 11-13-2011, 04:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a fully resorted 73 c3 as my first ride, I was very lucky to actually get that but great car, welcome, me and my gto welcome you from Dallas tx

Search this Thread