Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

This is my Story (***Picture heavy***)

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 01:44 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default This is my Story (***Picture heavy***)

In 2004 I went out and bought a 2000 Firebird. I thought I was top dog. I never really knew about these cars. I drove it around left and right. It was a sharp car to me. Then I found out there was a car called "Trans am" (Dont get me wrong I knew what a Trans am was just didnt know the difference) That made my hungry grow for this car. I started to see more and more and understand that they had a huge amount of power. I lusted big time for them but at 18 sometimes your priorities are not completely in order yet. Either way I have a v6 3.8 T-Top 2000 Firebird. Here's a picture of it.

But here is the sad part about this car. I had it for about 3 years or so. Then I was driving to a lake to go swimming with a bunch of my friends. I topped a hill and there was a guy on my side of the road. The pictures will tell all

By the way look at the time difference in the pictures. For some reason i decided to stop and take a picture for a random reason.

This last one my friends wanted to be in it for support.

So a year goes by and I join the Marine Corps. I moved around a lot so I had little time to find me a car. But I still wanted my car back so so so bad! I was stationed in Okinawa, Japan Camp Hansen. I stayed there from February 2009 to July 2010. You figured I would have grown up some and tried to save the money needed for a Trans am. Nope, I just lived it up in Japan for a long time. But I came back to the states and started training for my deployment to Afghanistan. I had no time at all to look for a car so I took over the payments on this truck I paid it off during my deployment but I spent many of those months on my down time to find my car! I found a few keepers and a ton of clunkers! Either after disappoint, bad leads, and let downs. I pretty much was just about to give up. Then a month towards the end of my deployment I found a bare bone Trans am in California. A 2001 6 speed Trans am (pewter) The color I had been looking for!
So this is my 2001 6 speed Trans am

Im so happy that I finally have this car! Oh yea wile I was deployed I did follow the (Superhawk Hood Lead) I lucked out and got to order one. It came in tonight so here are more pictures of it. Please note that this was just put on. It needs a lot of alinement and to be painted but these are quick post of the pictures.

This is for sell if anyone wants it. Email me.

More to come. She will be completely getting made over. Im very very happy and Im not sure what else will make it better. Oh Im getting ride of these very ugly rims. If anyone wants them let me know. Im getting some 2010 Grandsport rims. So dont hate to much on them. Its all I got for now.

So...This is my store.

Last edited by Blazen Fire; 11-15-2011 at 02:17 PM.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:57 AM
TECH Addict

thats awesome that you finally got your dream car. And firehawk hood makes it even better. Just make sure you dont put neon lights on this one.
BTW, what type of rims are those on the ram? Im thinking about getting some for mine.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:07 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Zlow28
thats awesome that you finally got your dream car. And firehawk hood makes it even better. Just make sure you dont put neon lights on this one.
BTW, what type of rims are those on the ram? Im thinking about getting some for mine.
They are 22" Joe Martin's
Old 11-15-2011, 03:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

So what happened to the V6?
Old 11-15-2011, 08:13 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Super-Bat
But the pictures tell all! He got a flat tire on his S10 and...................... hell I don't know.
Old 11-15-2011, 09:26 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Super-Bat
Pretty much the car was done. Pushed the front suspension into the engine. Jammed the door to the frame. Also just freaken car. The damage exceeded the value of the car so they totaled it out and gave me 7.5 for the car.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:25 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Please help make this thread readable by editing your pictures by hitting enter after each picture. Right now, I have a 27" widescreen monitor and have to scroll left and right 2.5times to read the whole post.

Congrats on the T/A. Enjoy it in good health.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
Please help make this thread readable by editing your pictures by hitting enter after each picture. Right now, I have a 27" widescreen monitor and have to scroll left and right 2.5times to read the whole post.

Congrats on the T/A. Enjoy it in good health.
Done, let me know if that is better.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:59 PM
TECH Regular

I hope you plan on buying different wheels for your T/A
Old 11-15-2011, 05:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have the same taste in cars! My first car was a pewter firebird then I had a dodge 1500 and now I have my pewter t/a! Car looks good but those wheels gotta go! haha
Old 11-15-2011, 05:49 PM
TECH Resident

Love the Superhawk, but I'm wondering what'd up with the fitment on LH Fender/Headlamp area as I don't recall this issue on the first time he was producing them that we are seeing on the current ones!!

Nice car regardless
Old 11-15-2011, 06:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by XxXTransAmXxX
Love the Superhawk, but I'm wondering what'd up with the fitment on LH Fender/Headlamp area as I don't recall this issue on the first time he was producing them that we are seeing on the current ones!!

Nice car regardless
If I had to guess it probably just needs adjusted.
Old 11-15-2011, 09:50 PM
TECH Addict

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Congrats on getting the car you always wanted! I know the feeling, I always wanted a LS1 Trans Am but at one time funds only bought me a LT1 Trans Am, no regrets, great car, but then my LS1 came along
<----------

Quick Reply: This is my Story (***Picture heavy***)