Sponsored by:

carb'd 347 n2o options

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 06:39 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default carb'd 347 n2o options

Hey guys,
Looking to put my car on the hose over the winter. Quick rundown on the setup 347 stock crank forged rods, diamond pistons, right at 12-1 comp dart 225's vic jr intake w/ qf 850, healthy sized hyd roller. Lc-1 wideband, 2325 radial 4500 converter, 390 gear in a 12bolt. Car weighs about 2695 w/out me, 2875 raceweight. i'm looking to spray around 200-300+ worth. I've got the fuel system and everything to support it. Just undecided on spray setup, do I run a fogger, plate, spray bar setup? I plan to get a progressive at some point and keep it a low psi setup. Hoping some of you n2o pros can point me in the right direction. I also posted this in the carb section to, thinking some of the carb guys will have some great input as well.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:13 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The car is light so it should run pretty good. Are you racing any classes that have restrictions you need to take into concideration?
Dave
Old 11-17-2011, 07:12 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dave,
i plan to eventually run in some sort of x275 class or something of the sort, and would like to attend the lsx shootout and ls fest. keeping that in mind im looking for the best most cost effective way to put this thing on the gun. i dont mind spending a little money to go fast, but would rather not go out and break the bank on a setup thats overkill or not needed. i would like to make an attempt to come close to and possibly chase down that stock cube nitrous record in the future. being that the car is light and setup pretty well i hope to have a pretty good shot and look forward to having some fun trying to do so.