Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FT 98 SS camaro

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 09:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FT 98 SS camaro

Year: 1998
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $1
Mileage: 150000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Im interested in possibly trading my 98 ss camaro for something else. Im kind of getting bored with it on want to move on. I can get more pictures if your interested. The car has right over 150k on it but it runs perfectly fine other than the fact that it uses about a 1/4 of a quart of oil every 3-4k miles. Previous owner always had the car worked on by GM. i just replaced the water pump and belt tensioner with oem gm products and i have changed the oil evey 3-4k miles. I am the third owner of the car and the original owner had some stuff done by MTI when he bought the vehicle. He had a random technologies exhaust system put on it as well as the throttle body ported and an MTI lid. i just put a new clutch in it about 7k miles ago. It has the grey leather interior and the drivers seat has a tear where your back rests. im looking to possibly trade for a c4 or maybe even c5 vette but im open to anything really so just let me know what you have if you are interested. this is my dd so i will need to replace it with another car that would be fine for dd. also i prefer manual cars.
Old 11-22-2011, 09:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry i didnt post any pictures so here are some that i have as of right now