Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

VA Camaro z28 M6 Northern VA

Old 11-22-2011, 10:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool VA Camaro z28 M6 Northern VA

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $6500
Mileage: 101500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Edson

Contact thru PM or post

Title is clean ready to go.Up for sale is my 99 camaro z28 car had 101.5k miles on it, this car has been maintained by me, Castrol european blend oil every 2500 miles, I already have another car so I don't need trades. . Car has factory alarm, ttops that don't leak. Also removed outside door moulding to make it look more cleaner, the body is in good shape but has a couple parking lot dings, the passenger side panel under door has a dent in it, driver's side seat bolster has a hole from wear and tear and front right speaker was blown so I yanked it out. It is a 6 speed ls1 camaro, it has traction control, abs, t tops, power everything, cold ac, fogs. Corbeau LG1 wide driver/passenger seat. 6 Liter Eater front splitter. Custom tsx retrofitted into stock headlights with whistler mods. 5k Hids, and 4300k fog lights. Monster Level 2 clutch, new flywheel, new pressure plate, slave cylinder. Tick performance Master cylinder. LPP coated long tubes, LPP ORY, stock exhaust. Corvette o2 sensors (for longer pigtail for long tubes), eliminated 2nd set of o2 sensors. Replaced starter back in june. NGK spark plugs, MSD wires. A.I.R. and egr removed. SLP intake with cold air ram installed with k/n filter. Turn one power steering pump. Water pump, new thermostat 180*, changed radiator to LT1 for better cooling. Fuel filter changed late last year, changed all four brakes and rotors, fronts are crossed drilled and slotted. Driver's side window motor replaced. Car has a canned tune by FROST from ls1tech removing speed limiter, changing fuel and air maps and no CEL for air system, also tuned out 2nd set of o2 sensors. Optima red top battery, car had Monsoon stereo (still have stock radio as well.) Z06 replica rims with Hankook radials 245/45/17 up front 275/40/17 in the rear. The car needs speakers since they blew, and the wheel and pinion bearings need to be changed, rear end cover was removed and there was no metal shavings, and it does not affect driveability. I no longer drive the car as much since I have an infant and its a pain to put the car seat in there, any questions don't hesitate to ask. No trades, no paypal or shipping, those scam emails will be ignored.

Corbeau LG1 wide driver/passenger seat. 6 Liter Eater front splitter. Custom tsx retrofitted into stock headlights with whistler mods. 5k Hids, and 4300k fog lights.
Monster Level 2 clutch, new flywheel, new pressure plate, slave cylinder.
Tick performance Master cylinder. LPP coated long tubes, LPP ORY, stock exhaust. Corvette o2 sensors (for longer pigtail for long tubes), eliminated 2nd set of o2 sensors.
Replaced starter back in june. NGK spark plugs, MSD wires. A.I.R. and egr removed.
SLP intake with cold air ram installed with k/n filter.
Turn one power steering pump. Water pump, new thermostat 180*, changed radiator to LT1 for better cooling.
Fuel filter changed late last year, changed all four brakes and rotors, fronts are crossed drilled and slotted.
Driver's side window motor replaced.
Boston acoustics 746 4x6 component deck lid speakers.
Car has a canned tune by FROST from ls1tech removing speed limiter, changing fuel and air maps and no CEL for air system, also tuned out 2nd set of o2 sensors.
Optima red top battery, car had Monsoon stereo
Z06 replica rims with Hankook radials 245/45/17 up front 275/40/17 in the rear

Car has state inspection from july, if you live in a county that has emissions you will need to change the off road y to a catted y pipe, otherwise it will not pass.

Edson

This was the car when purchased her with 83k on it

Last edited by dorifto83; 02-28-2012 at 01:30 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:27 AM
Teching In

Bump up
Old 12-06-2011, 02:03 PM
Teching In

price drop to $7000, will include lg1 seats, audio system is gone.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:41 PM
11 Second Club

want to trade up for an 04 powerstroke ext cab gets 25mpg highway?..plenty of room for the baby, 4wd, and its practically a tank
Old 12-10-2011, 01:47 PM
Staging Lane

Do you still have it? and just wondering where exactly in VA you are?
Old 12-12-2011, 02:48 AM
Teching In

More info on the powerstroke, and I am located in woodbridge, va zip is 22191. Two things have changed, I removed the stereo put the stocker back on, which has the tuning **** missing and the bass **** is cracked, still works 100%, and I will leave the lg1's in it for $7000. To be honest I had a bad fall in august where I fractured my L1 and L2 vertebrae and my mother in law was kind enough to give us her CRV, and compound things more my son was 2 months old when this happened, so riding around in the racing seats isn't helping my back, and it just hurts too much to try to dig them out of my shed. That and it is a pain in the *** to put a baby seat in the rear buckets. I've had two people come see the car, but they were kids and no way in hell I was going to let them drive without seeing cash up front, they were looking for a joy ride instead of being serious so please only contact me if you are legitimately looking to buy. Thanks
Old 12-25-2011, 07:49 PM
Teching In

bump up
Old 01-04-2012, 02:49 PM
Teching In

speakers blew out once the factory headunit went back in, I got used to the alpine one lol, last price drop $6700, that will more than cover the full speaker setup from kee audio if you choose to go that route
Old 02-28-2012, 01:30 PM
Teching In

lowered price and updated thread!

Search this Thread