Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Custom leather steering wheel wraps now available!

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2011, 03:08 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default Custom leather steering wheel wraps now available!

Hi,

here's our Black Friday Special discount code: HAPPY779981. It is GOOD FOR 20% OFF as opposed to the usual 10% OFF codes we've been releasing but it's only VALID THROUGH THE WEEKEND (SUNDAY MIDNIGHT) as opposed to one week, which was our usual.

So… shop today to save more than ever before!

Oh, here's a teaser, we'll be doing more and more of these soon!

More info on available models here: leather steering wheel wraps

Your wheel not listed there? Want to get yours for free? Let me know

Happy shopping!
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Last edited by RedlineGoods.com; 03-30-2012 at 06:58 PM.
Old 11-25-2011, 03:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The link to the firebird wheel is not working….

I keep getting this message:

"Our pages have .SHTM extension rather than .HTM.
If you are using a direct link to one of our pages, please kindly modify it to include 'S' in the extension.
You will be redirected to our homepage in 5 seconds or click here to go there now!"
Old 11-25-2011, 03:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Same problem here.

Is this wrap something we install ourselves?

Can you guys do a complete dash wrap like I saw on that M5?
Old 11-25-2011, 03:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 63 Likes on 51 Posts

how much are they and can you make the whole wheel thicker, i cut stand how the wheel is thick in parts and thin in others.
Old 11-25-2011, 04:54 PM
TECH Resident

That looks pretty sweet!! I wanted to do something with my steering wheel , but didn't want to get some cheap auto zone one :/
Old 11-25-2011, 05:48 PM
Launching!

not working for me either,definitely looking for more info on this.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Same issue.
Old 11-25-2011, 07:24 PM
TECH Veteran

If you can do an exchange service for our 4th gen wheels I'd be ALL OVER THIS!!!!!

I looked at Vette wheel exchange services a while ago but they were ungodly expensive.

Originally Posted by ramairetransam
how much are they and can you make the whole wheel thicker, i cut stand how the wheel is thick in parts and thin in others.
EXACTLY! The stock wheel is WAY too thin! And just getting to be too big for my taste now. I'd like to do a performance wheel that retains the airbag, but they only make em for the 5th gens.

Like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=101qC8XYLsw
\

And Redline: I may just send you my stock wheels over the winter time while I have the interior stripped out. Won't be driving the car anyway. Garaged for the season and working on projects.

Last edited by bayer-z28; 11-26-2011 at 08:03 AM.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:43 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Guys, sorry for my late replying, below are the answers to your questions:

First, the link - it doesn't work because we haven't finished this wrap yet. I hope to finish the wheel and make the link alive somewhere around the weekend

Originally Posted by bayer-z28
If you can do an exchange service for our 4th gen wheels I'd be ALL OVER THIS!!!!!

I looked at Vette wheel exchange services a while ago but they were ungodly expensive.
Sure we can do exchange services. But first we need to know what is "ungodly expensive" and what price you can approve for the whole reupholstery of the wheel.

Our retail for the leather wrap will be $149. But we'll keep special reduced price at $119 until end of December
As for the whole reupholstery, the cost would be somewhere around $199. What do you say?

Originally Posted by bayer-z28
And Redline: I may just send you my stock wheels over the winter time
Wonderful! But first show me the photo of the wheel you have to make sure we're not working on it yet

Originally Posted by ramairetransam
This indeed is something we need to work on. There are numerus requests about it so soner or later we'll try to find the solution. You see, our main concern is to make our wraps easy for DIY installation and thickening makes another complication. But here, at RedlineGoods, nobody knows the word "impossible"

Originally Posted by HotWhipT/A
Is this wrap something we install ourselves
Yes, just as all our products. But we are now working on a manual showing you how this should be done. Here's the beginning: http://www.youtube.com/user/RedlineGoodsTV

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Last edited by RedlineGoods.com; 11-29-2011 at 06:00 AM.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:30 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jack I sent you an email. Interested, let me know your thoughts. I already have your shift boot in the TA.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:43 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

I too store my car over the winter here, and already have your shiftboot, parking brake cover, and armrest cover, and would love to send you my wheel and have completely redo it for the $199 price and would even pay more to have it made a little thicker with better thumb and finger grips.

Here's my interior now.

I don't want to go over the top with the wheel with red accents, but just something minor, like red stitching to pick up the red in the other peices I have from you.

As far as wheels go, take a look at this wheel from a saab 9-3.

See how thick it is, and how the spots at 10&2 are thick.

No here's what a stock firebird looks like.

I would love to see the firebird wheel made to look like that saab wheel.

Here's another example of what a lot of us would like to see. Here's a corvette wheel.

I'm not a fan of the multiple colors, but maybe a leather, and black suede would go well together.

Thanks, and I get compliments all the time on the items I've gotten from you guys.
Attached Thumbnails Custom leather steering wheel wraps now available!-saab-carbon-wheel.jpg   Custom leather steering wheel wraps now available!-corvette-wheel-2.jpg   Custom leather steering wheel wraps now available!-firebird-wheel.jpg  
Old 12-06-2011, 07:03 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

We are now working on two 4Gen's wteering wheels. I will make our technical team look closer to develop some method of thickening the wheel and maybe adding some thumbrests.

I'm afraid 100% Saab-effect may be quite hard to achieve, though

Anyway, I will keep you updated on the progress. Of course all suggestions welcome

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 12-06-2011, 07:06 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Default Christmas special! Free shipping on all orders!

Hi everybody,

Christmas shopping season officially opens with our NEW CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! As of today FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!

And, to show off a bit as usual, here's what just came into our portfolio: Mustang 05+ steering wheel wrap!

Have a great week!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 12-06-2011, 07:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 63 Likes on 51 Posts

^^^ awesome. I want a thicker wheel.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Can you do anything for an 07 Jeep Grand Cherokee? I am looking for a steering wheel wrap like above.

You should check into jeepgarage.org and see if you could list your products over there. Jeep wheels are notoriously cheap feeling and the leather (if you can call it that) on the wheel gets torn up very easy.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:43 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Are the 4th Gen wheels done yet?
Old 12-06-2011, 08:52 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Guys, sorry for my late replying, below are the answers to your questions:

First, the link - it doesn't work because we haven't finished this wrap yet. I hope to finish the wheel and make the link alive somewhere around the weekend

Sure we can do exchange services. But first we need to know what is "ungodly expensive" and what price you can approve for the whole reupholstery of the wheel.

Our retail for the leather wrap will be $149. But we'll keep special reduced price at $119 until end of December
As for the whole reupholstery, the cost would be somewhere around $199. What do you say?
That is MORE than reasonable! The Vette ones were from ~$700-$1100 for an exchange service, end price being around $600. I have the 2000 Camaro wheel. I'll grab a pic eventually.

And this was the one I was thinking of: (Pulled from above ^ )

Last edited by bayer-z28; 12-06-2011 at 08:59 PM.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:00 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Default Free shipping + gift cards for everybody!

Hi all,

Presents for Christmas are great, both to give and to get… But not if you're clueless as to what to give. Or hate getting useless (but neat) stuff that has nothing to do with what you (or your ride) really need. Or hate hoping that everything you order online arrives on time (and having it come late every now and then leaving you in the shopping frenzy for a replacement gift).

Our CHRISTMAS GIFT CARDS solve all these problems. INSTANTLY PRINTABLE, you can reclaim them at any time towards any purchase at our site. Just give your family/friends/loved ones a link to our site… or use it yourself to buy presents for others. Here's what you/they will find in your/their Christmas sock (except with your and their name on it… or without them if that's your preference!)

And if you know what you want in your sock… or a sock you will be filling with your gifts… We have free shipping through December 31st on ALL ORDERS!

Oh, and this just came in, the newest addition to our steering wheel wrap family - the 4gen Firebird Custom Wheel Wrap!

Enjoy!
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 12-10-2011, 08:07 PM
10 Second Club

Received 26 Likes on 12 Posts

Looks nice, but is still the same way too skinny wheel.

Is there no way to at least put the leather over the old cover?

I put a Wheels Skinz cover on mine and it felt a lot better, as it was over the original cover and thickened it. It just does not look as good as yours.

I look forward to seeing how you can help with thickening the wheel. GM screwed up making it so thin.
Old 12-10-2011, 11:49 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice lookin' wrap! Can we specify the color of the stitching and the style (baseball, etc)? How much will this set me back?

Thanx!

Quick Reply: Custom leather steering wheel wraps now available!