Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ls3 L92 converting drive by wire TB and gas pedal

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2011, 04:30 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ls3 L92 converting drive by wire TB and gas pedal

Hello! I want to install LS3 L92 376/480 in my drift spec s15. So please if you can answer a few my questions.

The main question is about harness ecu and electro gas pedal. I want my LS3 with mech 102mm throttle body and mech gas pedal. But it sells with electro throttle body and electro gas pedal.
Can i buy a mech throttle body and didn't install electro gas pedal? What differents? Maybe any problems with ECU in this complect: http://www.superchevyperformance.com...p/19258267.htm ?
Maybe I can not to buy this complect, save 900$ and buy another harness with ecu for not drive and wire pedal from ebay?
Old 11-26-2011, 06:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can install it with a mechanical TB, but you will need a 58X to 24X converter sol by lingenfelter, and a cam and knock sensor extension harness and prob fuel injector adapters for the LS3 style fuel injectors. You can then use a PCM from an 01-02 trans am or firebird, 04 gto, or any others with either auto trans or manual trans.

Those are at least most of the components you would need.

Quick Reply: Ls3 L92 converting drive by wire TB and gas pedal