Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New guy with the gto.

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2011, 11:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy with the gto.

Hello everyone im Jordan, i figured it was about time i joined since i browse the board all the time. Ill start off by saying im an avid foxbody mustang guy and have one"i know,i know",But a few months ago as i was driving to work and passed our local chevrolet dealer i saw this 2004 barbadous blue metallic gto and instantly loved it. Ive been in the cars and drove them before but ive never seen one that i just had to have. Well to make a long story short i bought the car two days later and i just love it.

For now the car is bone stock with 64,000 miles. But not for long, soon ill be putting a set of longtubes, with a slp loudmouth catback and a few other small little things and possibly a procharger.. Im not going to get to crazy with it as i cruise in it alot on the weekends and i have a street/strip car that i have to beat on.

I have attached a picture of it the only thing that has changed is a new set of rubbers.
Attached Thumbnails New guy with the gto.-gto.jpg  
Old 11-27-2011, 01:22 AM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

cool. welcome. when are you going to be doing the longtubes and loudmouth? and dont be afraid to put up a pic of that stang either.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:30 AM
Teching In

Ill be doing them in a few weeks, I was thinking of doing pacesetter lt's and catless midpipes and an slp catback. And ill dig up a picture of the stang and post it soon
Old 11-30-2011, 12:35 AM
Launching!

welcome & congrats on the new ride!

...that is my fav factory color for the newer goat.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:54 PM
Teching In

Welcome! Nice color. :-)