Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Newbie from TX

Old 11-27-2011, 05:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Newbie from TX

hey yall. just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. im in belton texas and here in the next couple of days(waiting on the bank) will be a proud owner of an '02 z28 LS1 M6. i havent the slightest clue as to the full amount of whats been done to it. but,i know the previous onwer did a lid delete and put a K&N filter on the intake duct that mounts to where the old lid would have sat. also, it has a loud *** exhaust(dont know the brand),new clutch(dont know if its a stocker or not), its been lowered(pretty low stance but not too bad that i scrape the ground a lot), a set of 18" rims,low-pro tires,and custom paint job(black with detailed flames).

as far as the paint goes,it looks great and im not a big fan of flames on anything,but these look awesome. the car has 90,000 miles on it and is power everything. might even have a power nut warmer in the seats.

only thing i noticed was a front-end vibration(i think the passenger tire needs to be balanced) and it needs an alignment. other than that,the guy took great care of the car.

i will say ahead of time,im kinda new to the LS-series engines. been a chevy guy all my life, but didnt touch many newer ones.
got some plans for this car,in the near future. so,ill be blowing up a few sections.lol
so,ill say this ahead of time,thanks for yalls help.
Old 11-27-2011, 05:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm new to the site as well. I have an LTX car and looking at going LSX. Good luck with your new car and watch out for the fast a$$ street cars in TX.

Search this Thread