Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

02 Camaro SS car cover and tonneau cover for convertible.

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 02:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 02 Camaro SS car cover and tonneau cover for convertible.

Category: Accessories
Price: $500
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

This is the factory car cover and tonneau cover from my wrecked 02 SS. They were not on the vehicle during the accident...

The tonneau cover is a 3 piece and is in perfect condition, the bag however has been sitting in my garage since the accident and collected some white over-spray from a project and garage dust. I successfully removed much of the over-spray this morning and I am sure it can be completely removed.

The cover is an SS cover with bag included. The cover is near perfect only having some dinge where it touched the ground when being taken on and off and being wrinkled right out of the bag. The bag has a little dinge to it from sitting around and collecting dust. There are no holes in either.

This is the car the items belonged to. https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-mem...ouston-tx.html

I am asking $500 for the pair or $350 for tonneau $150 for cover, these prices are FIRM as of now. If something seems high please let me know and give examples of why it shouldn't be that high.

Please PM me for contact info, serious inquiries only please. If you need more pictures please let me know.
Attached Thumbnails 02 Camaro SS car cover and tonneau cover for convertible.-img_1016.jpg   02 Camaro SS car cover and tonneau cover for convertible.-img_1017.jpg   02 Camaro SS car cover and tonneau cover for convertible.-img_1018.jpg  

Last edited by 02 Pewter SS; 11-28-2011 at 04:55 PM.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like an old post, any chance you still have the tonneau?

Quick Reply: 02 Camaro SS car cover and tonneau cover for convertible.