Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2005 Cadillac CTS-V NJ bolt ons tuned 370rwhp

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 01:50 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2005 Cadillac CTS-V NJ bolt ons tuned 370rwhp

Year: 2005
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS
Price: $25000
Mileage: 49850
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Up for sale is a platinum metallic silver 2005 Caillac CTS-V LS6 engine in almost perfect condition. Car has just about 50k on it and is tastefully modded. I purchased the car in late April with 37k as a reliable, comfortable, powerful daily driver and its been absolutely amazing and has never given me even the slightest bit of a hiccup. I have maintained it meticulously, oil changed every 3000 miles on the dot or even before with mobil 1 synthetic and bosch filters, fresh coolant flush with dex cool, new ngk spark plugs, brand new tires, and washed/vacuumed at least once a week and the car has never been smoked in. The only reason I am selling the car is because I am getting back into the European car scene again with a 535awhp s4. I started with euro cars and this was my first "muscle car" and I just cant stay away from audis and all wheel drive. I have been building the s4 since last winter and it is just about completed and the money from this will help finish off the car and there really is no need to own two high horsepower vehicles.

MODS:

Car-tek dyno tune made 365rwhp and 345ft/lbs tq - Car-tek is located in Garwood, NJ

160 degree thermostat

OBX long tube headers with high flow cats wrapped in DEI heat wrap from flange to cats (almost exact replicas of kooks just made with different steel) also has a wideband bung welded in from tune

Borla true dual with x-pipe 2.5" cat back with 5" chrome tips looks and sounds amazing combined with the long tubes - #140126

K&N intake with heat sheild, filter cleaned with every oil change and re-oiled - FIPK Air Intake #57-3054

MSD 8.5mm spark plug wires and boots in red

Creative steel diff bushing

Creative steel diff block

Creative steel trans mount (not installed brand new in box)

RC51 motor mounts (not installed brand new in box)

UUC shifter bushings

BMR Fabricators anti-wheel hop kit with trailing arm brace - Reduced wheel hop tremendously night and day difference once it was installed

12k old ceramic brake pads

Brand new Hankook ventus v12 evo tires 245/45/18 literally mounted and balance about 250 miles ago

New alignment with new tires

New drain plug used with every oil change

Rear diff fluid changed 200 miles ago with redline mt-90 (75w-90) synthetic gear oil and GM LSD additive

Optima red top battery 5,000 miles old - only purchased because the stock battery looked a bit old and I always run either a yellow or red top in my cars because they are extremely reliable

Silverstar white foglight bulbs

CAGS! - 1st to 4th gear lock out eliminated with the resistor plug and coded out with the tune

I have all stock parts that I took off from modding the car and the buyer can have everything - stock headers, stock cat back, stock air box, ls6 V emblem engine cover, stock diff bushing was worn out so I replaced it with the cs one as well with the shifter bushings.

Interior is a 9 out of 10 - All the worn out radio buttons were replaced when I bought the car and are still in great condition. There are no tears, rips, burns in any of the suede seats. Everything inside works perfectly, no blown speakers, sunroof opens and closes without any special tricks, XM satelite radio for the next few months, heated seats work awesome and evenly distribute the heat. Factory navigation works very well and eliminates the need to carry around a gps or keep looking at your phone for guidance.

All in all the car is in amazing condition and it was maintained and kept in perfect condition. I treat my cars with what others call too much care, if something is every wrong with anything or sounds out of tune it is diagnosed and fixed and I always keep my cars super clean during the summer the car is handwashed 2-3 times per week and I always carry a bottle a quik detail in the trunk with a microfiber to wipe off tire shine or any dirt/dust that was picked up while driving. The car has a small scratch on top of the hood by passenger fender and the rear bumper has a small scuff that you can only see if you get up close to it, both of the imperfections were part of the car when I purchased it from the dealer. I hate to sell the car but at this moment in life I can no longer keep it, I need the funds to finish my audi project and another cheaper car to daily drive since the audi is strictly a weekend have fun car. I wish I had the funds to keep the V as my daily but right now money is tight and its just not a smart decision to keep it, so my lose is your gain.

I am asking $25,000 or OBO for the car with everything that is listed. The mods alone were well over $4,000 with a tune and yes people say mods do not add to the value of the car but they sure do make the car sound and drive 1000 times better. I have many more pictures of the car, if you would like more pictures, ask a question, setup a meeting time to check out the car give me a call or txt at 973-600-6477 or send me an email at e.kristoffersen87@gmail.com or shoot me a pm on here. Giving a call or txt is the best way to contact me since it is my cell phone and I always have it near me.
Attached Thumbnails 2005 Cadillac CTS-V NJ bolt ons tuned 370rwhp-caddy-1.jpg   2005 Cadillac CTS-V NJ bolt ons tuned 370rwhp-caddy-2.jpg   2005 Cadillac CTS-V NJ bolt ons tuned 370rwhp-caddy-3.jpg   2005 Cadillac CTS-V NJ bolt ons tuned 370rwhp-caddy-4.jpg  
Old 12-02-2011, 08:16 PM
Teching In

lets get it sold!
Old 12-10-2011, 12:19 AM
Teching In

taking reasonable offers!

Quick Reply: 2005 Cadillac CTS-V NJ bolt ons tuned 370rwhp